RegisterDonateLogin

Powerful you have become, the Bloo Milk I sense in you.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Comm. Thread (5/24: Important Question for EVERYONE!) Options
Demosthenes
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:26:08 AM
Groups: Member

Hey, you're still winning, aren't you? =P

*cues up the Leia Captive booster* Mwahaha!
Weeks
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:48:17 AM

Demosthenes wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Heck id settle for Old Wat Tambor at this point. Just not anymore Bail Organa. lol.
creme_brule
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:49:47 AM

Weeks wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Heck id settle for Old Wat Tambor at this point. Just not anymore Bail Organa. lol.

bail organa, eh? o.O
Rynhime the Indominable
Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:21:33 AM

Rynhime vs. R5Don4

R5Don4 Wins!

We didn't pay proper attention to the time (just kept going till the end!) so not sure of the exact score. Lots of fun with super speedy shooters (thanks to R5Don4's Han), the immortal stormy, and palps getting singed by the zabrak. Props to Don's gotal for the disintigrate attempts! (I kept on hoping he'd disintigrate my palps cause he earned it by lighting cute little ewoks and pushing around younglings) Overall a really enjoyable game. Hope you don't get a bail Don!!
cicrush13
Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:12:50 PM

cicrush13 vs Rynhime the Indomitable

Rynhime wins 97-51

Her shooters picked me apart and I lost too many big point figures early in the game. Watch out guys shes good
R5Don4
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 2:56:34 AM

Rynhime the Indominable wrote:
Rynhime vs. R5Don4

R5Don4 Wins!

We didn't pay proper attention to the time (just kept going till the end!) so not sure of the exact score. Lots of fun with super speedy shooters (thanks to R5Don4's Han), the immortal stormy, and palps getting singed by the zabrak. Props to Don's gotal for the disintigrate attempts! (I kept on hoping he'd disintigrate my palps cause he earned it by lighting cute little ewoks and pushing around younglings) Overall a really enjoyable game. Hope you don't get a bail Don!!

Confirmed. Score at time was very close like 104 - 97. Good luck with the rest of your games. ThumbsUp
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 6:46:16 AM

Meh, for some reason, Vassal disconnected me and is not allowing me back on. Sorry about that.

it was 14-0 in the favour of Imaberry so far, I did not think accurate shot worked like that. @_@ XD
empirejeff
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 7:25:44 AM

empirejeff beats boba fett
boba fett concedded due to haveing to leave
29+Mara Jade, Emperor's Hand -0

The action was just starting to heat up between his shooters and my mela. His big threat was han.
Wysten
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:08:59 AM

imyurhukaberry won convincingly, the only points I got was off gambit. ^^; He managed to counter me really good.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 8:16:09 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Wysten wrote:
imyurhukaberry won convincingly, the only points I got was off gambit. ^^; He managed to counter me really good.

Aye. Final was Huk (68) vs Wysten (5) on Train Station

I feel bad since he forgot to put out 2 of his guys! Probably would not have made much of a difference, but still stinks.

My Mando wins MVP easily once again. Nerfed 2 of his 3 beats for the whole game while the other was taken out by the rest of my squad. It still died a most honorable death however...nearly taking out my Vong in 2 hits (good thing for armor). Vader finally got to grip some Stormtroopers for their working for the wrong side.
creme_brule
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 10:17:38 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
Wysten wrote:

Aye. Final was Huk (68) vs Wysten (5) on Train Station

I feel bad since he forgot to put out 2 of his guys! Probably would not have made much of a difference, but still stinks.

My Mando wins MVP easily once again. Nerfed 2 of his 3 beats for the whole game while the other was taken out by the rest of my squad. It still died a most honorable death however...nearly taking out my Vong in 2 hits (good thing for armor). Vader finally got to grip some Stormtroopers for their working for the wrong side.

were the stormies betrayed? :)
Ukezwoll
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 10:45:38 AM

Week 7

Ukezwoll vs Darth Percocet

Winner: Ukezwoll, concession at 98 - 5

This game I again got to choose the map and so my opponent had to march his legions across the vast open areas of the Death Star, or "Tractor Beam Reactor Coupling". The main enemy threat made it far enough to threaten my core units but in a weakened state. Three medium enemy threats had been also eliminated and with his forces, as it seemed, largely spent my opponent conceded the game at this point. An unfavorable map and really poor dice rolls made this game difficult for Darth Percocet.
Darth Percocet
Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010 2:35:24 PM

Ukezwoll wrote:
Week 7

Ukezwoll vs Darth Percocet

Winner: Ukezwoll, concession at 98 - 5

This game I again got to choose the map and so my opponent had to march his legions across the vast open areas of the Death Star, or "Tractor Beam Reactor Coupling". The main enemy threat made it far enough to threaten my core units but in a weakened state. Three medium enemy threats had been also eliminated and with his forces, as it seemed, largely spent my opponent conceded the game at this point. An unfavorable map and really poor dice rolls made this game difficult for Darth Percocet.

If i can add on, my dice rolls were horrible but no excuses. Uke played very smart, he seen anything i had that could potentionally hurt him & he countered. He played very good i cant say one flaw he did. I gotta say this too he might be the best i played thus far & he's who im banking on winning the whole thing. Map was a concern for me a little. It was more the rolls i was getting. As he stated i had an average roll rate of about 4.5 & even when a key fig was boosted to its potential to attack needed for example lets say a 3. I would get 2.

Then he got a critical in a critical point in the game where i could of potentionally with a hand maiden 6 shot attacked a keldor that would of blew up on about 3 other figs but needing a crit to stop this cuz it was my next move he got it lol. Uke i dont usualy tell peoples figs but i dont think mentioning a keldor will hurt you in the long run if people know & especially how good ur playin. Bottom line is i believe ur gonna take this & im ruiting on ya. & again another good friend & lol thanx for not making me out to be sucky, i mean the score tells i did horrible but you put it in a way & explained it to not make it look so bad. So that in my book my friend makes you a great person to not gloat for that huge destroying of my team. So you deff got a friend buddy.. great playing.

P.S. i deff want a rematch when using a real team i constructed again one of ur constructed teams lol. U probably will win but i promise not like that score lol
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 4:04:12 AM

creme_brule wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:
Vader finally got to grip some Stormtroopers for their working for the wrong side.

No. He had a couple Stormtroopers in his squad, but my Vader decided they were traitors and needed the good ol' choke to put them in their place. Mad
creme_brule
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 9:16:49 AM

imyurhukaberry wrote:
creme_brule wrote:
imyurhukaberry wrote:
Vader finally got to grip some Stormtroopers for their working for the wrong side.

No. He had a couple Stormtroopers in his squad, but my Vader decided they were traitors and needed the good ol' choke to put them in their place. Mad

ah, even though they're considered "vader's fist", they still got (literally) "vader's fist"...lolBigGrin
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 12:04:46 PM

At long last, it has finally happened...

ArtemisCFrog vs EmporerDragon:

EmporerDragon wins 216-175

It was a good, close game with both squads dealing massive damage, but Artemis's Commandos were eventually overrun by my giant droids. Low rolls were prevalent for both players, most noticeably when Crix and Scortch got the drop on my battle droid, yet missed horribly (though Crix plugged him the next round to prevent the Battle Droid, now named MC Hammer, from charging a wounded Sev).

I award MVM to Sev, who dished out Massive damage hits one after another. He may have not gotten the killing blow, but it was through his actions that the Houjix/Huge Crab Droid combo fell.
creme_brule
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 1:24:32 PM

lilninja vs. CB

CB wins; 201-88

i chose map; rancor pit...it was in the beginning slwo b/c we were trying to position our players...and then i slowly broke away by killing a bunch of his mid-beats and one of his biggest beats with my guys...GG derf.
imyurhukaberry
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 1:34:18 AM

wait...the galaxy has started spinning the other direction...EmporerDragon has won?!
So much for your perfect record. ;)
empirejeff
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:53:17 AM

YEAH! I just got a useless booster.Unsure
Wysten
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:46:21 AM

Likewise, I am dispairing at the moment, the figure I pulled was one of the worst I could have possabily pulled from that set. So I am still stuck with the same problem I had previously with nothing really filling that void.

Still, I guess I will apply some lessons into this new squad, always shoot first and don't forget a chunk of the squad. XD