RegisterDonateLogin

Will never be rendered obsolete by power creep.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 3 - Minis, Force Powers and abilities you would like to see Options
saber1
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:27:36 AM
Groups: Member

Valenthyne Farfalla
-Gregarious
-Jedi Hunter
-Makashi Style Mastery

Kas’im
-Ataru Style Mastery
-Dark Inspiration
-Jar’Kai Technique (+2 to save rolls for Force powers with Lightsaber in their name while this character has more than half Hit Points remaining)
-Juyo Style (Scores a critical hit, and makes 1 immediate extra attack at +10 Damage, on an attack roll of natural 19 or 20. Force powers deal +10 Damage against this character.)
-Lightsaber Duelist
-Force Bubble
-Lightsaber Assault
-Lightsaber Defense

Marka Ragnos, Sith Spirit
-Affinity (Your squad may contain characters whose name contains Ragnos)
-Dark Spirit (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique allied character with a Force rating. That ally gains Force Renewal 1 and Force Grip 3

Luke Skywalker, Hope of the Rebellion
Cost: 53-ish
Faction: Rebel
Hit Points: 120-ish
Defense: 20-ish
Attack: 10-ish
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Unique, Melee
-Djem So Style
-Flurry
-Loner
-Dark Temptation
-Lightsaber Defense

Lowbacca
Faction: New Republic
Hit Points: 110-ish
Unique, Melee Attack, Double Attack
-Mighty Cleave (Once per turn, if this character defeats an adjacent enemy by making an attack, it can make 1 immediate attack at +20 Damage against another adjacent enemy)
-Momentum
-Lightsaber Defense
Commander Effect
Your squad may contain non-Unique Wookies of any faction. Non-Unique Wookie allies gain +2 Attack and +2 Defense while a Wookie ally is within 6 squares.
CerousMutor
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:52:55 AM

Lord_Ball wrote:
wannabe mexican wrote:
I just thought of one.

Villip: This character can be affected by commander effects limited to a range of 6 even when it is moe than 6 squares away fom the commander or mouse droid.

Obviously Yuuzhan Vong specific, but may be useless due to the Yammosk war coordinator.

Perhaps changing it to read something like:
(On this characters turn chose 1 allied commander effect, this character counts as being within range regardless of location on the battle map)

Because the yammosk still requires "counting range", this would allow the character with villip to recieve the benefits of the CE when locked inside a room.

nice
ugavine
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:56:46 PM

I'd like to see any characters from the Marvel comics series, Droids cartoon, Ewoks cartoon and Ewok movies.

After all, these were what kept Star Wars going for over a decade before Dark Horse and the novels came along. Although I'd love anything from Dark Empire.

RPG characters are also a possibility. We already have Jodo Kast so why not Zardra, Puddles Trodd, Voren Na'al, Major Laura Mers, Inquisitor Tremayne, Charon*, Aing-Tii Monks*, Dim-U Priests, Mace Windu (the Squib)*, King Ebareebaveebeedee*, Adar Tallon, Platt O`Keefe.

* understand these would be hard to find representative figures for.
BENE
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:44:57 PM

ugavine wrote:
I'd like to see any characters from the Marvel comics series, Droids cartoon, Ewoks cartoon and Ewok movies.

After all, these were what kept Star Wars going for over a decade before Dark Horse and the novels came along. Although I'd love anything from Dark Empire.

RPG characters are also a possibility. We already have Jodo Kast so why not Zardra, Puddles Trodd, Voren Na'al, Major Laura Mers, Inquisitor Tremayne, Charon*, Aing-Tii Monks*, Dim-U Priests, Mace Windu (the Squib)*, King Ebareebaveebeedee*, Adar Tallon, Platt O`Keefe.

* understand these would be hard to find representative figures for.

I agree that there should be more old EU stuff too! Poor Mace Towani with his almost dead blaster. Here's a Cindel Towani stat: Impulsive Savage: When all members of her family are defeated, this character gains Savage. We could just change it to Impulsive Whining though. All allies move 2 squares faster and this character gains draw fire.
adamb0nd
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 12:09:53 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I'd made the Towani kids a while back for my custom set. I'd like to see them too.

Cindel Towani
Cost: 8
HP: 30
DEF: 14
ATK: 0
DMG: 0

Unique
Rapport: Characters named Wicket cost -1 when in the same squad as this character.

Commander Effect:
Ewok Allies gain Avoid Defeat

Mace Towani
Cost 11
HP 50
DEF 16
ATK +8
DMG 20

Unique
Towani’s Bodyguard
Mobile attack
Blaster Overload: Replaces attack; this character gains splash, and makes an attack at +4 attack and +20 damage. After the attack resolves, this character loses Splash and gain Melee Attack for the remainder of the skirmish.
*Starkiller*
Posted: Friday, January 21, 2011 11:06:44 PM

a vader's apprentice from the TFU:ultimate sith edition or even from the TFU2 gameDrool ...PLEASE!!!Crying
BENE
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 10:37:06 AM

*Starkiller* wrote:
a vader's apprentice from the TFU:ultimate sith edition or even from the TFU2 gameDrool ...PLEASE!!!Crying

Yeah, Starkiller needs an upgrade. Another piece I'm sure will be coming is Savage Opress. Which Darth Maul would be the suggested piece? I'd say the DM with the Sith training outfit.
Lily_Wan
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 11:58:53 AM

I would like to see

More Old Republic.

Molecular Shielding, Energy Shield or a similar ability.

CE granting Jedi Hunter to characters either named or whose name contains Clone Trooper.

CE granting a defensive Ability or Force Power to Imperial Knights.

Tekli.

Borsk Fel'lya.

Viqi Shesh, likely in the Yuuzhan Vong faction.

Ewoks.
swinefeld
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 1:05:28 PM

Lily_Wan wrote:
I would like to see

CE granting a defensive Ability or Force Power to Imperial Knights.

+1 BlooMilk
*Starkiller*
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 12:29:31 AM

*Starkiller*
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 12:41:42 AM

oh yeah and N-K's crew his creator: Nycolai KinesworthyNew with a cool CE for N-K & company, his bounty hunter droid: IG-72New , which should be bad ass enough, and his bodyguards NK-3New , that should have a bodyguard abilityFlapper Love
creator: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nycolai_Kinesworthy
bounty hunter: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/IG-72
& bodyguards: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/NK-3
oh and PLEASE MAKE THEM COME TRUE...Unsure
bigphesta
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 2:05:26 AM

I'd like to see a new Palp with affinity so he can bring in any Anakin to the Empire.
Demosthenes
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 6:58:50 AM

Thought up this ability today while talking casually with a coworker:

Blast Shield: This character is immune to special abilities whose name contains "Self-Destruct". Obviously, name could be changed to reflect something in Star Wars canon, but it would be a nice ability. Preferably on a low-to-mid- cost shooter who could base a bomb and take it out.
bigphesta
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 8:58:57 AM

Demosthenes wrote:

Blast Shield: This character is immune to special abilities whose name contains "Self-Destruct". Obviously, name could be changed to reflect something in Star Wars canon, but it would be a nice ability. Preferably on a low-to-mid- cost shooter who could base a bomb and take it out.
That is a GREAT idea. With a whole new series of bomb squads out there, this guy would come in nice and handy!
swinefeld
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 9:06:53 AM

bigphesta wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

That is a GREAT idea. With a whole new series of bomb squads out there, this guy would come in nice and handy!

Agreed. +1
rogueshadow16
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 10:36:27 PM

How about this:

Comlink: This character and each ally within 6 squares are always considered within range for allied Commander Effects.

So a piece having this SA is like a Communications Officer or somethin'... Flapper
BENE
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:27:36 AM

A non-melee Krath War Droid. Otherwise, the big bow on the mini doesn't really make much sense.
JediOompaloompa
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 4:12:28 AM

These might have already been mentioned... alot more EU characters, there is only so many variations of current characters you can do.. i.e Luke, vader.
A really upgraded Apprentice, by the end of the 1st game he had saber throw and repulse and the mini was a real let down.
A master Krunk who can be in a new republic squad
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:20:04 AM

ANH (3):
Luke's Landspeeder
Luke Skywalker, Rebel
Luke, HoY

ESB (5):
Luke on Tauntaun
Luke, Hoth Pilot Unleashed
Luke's Snowspeeder
Luke of Dagobah
Luke and Yoda

RotJ (5):
Luke, Young Jedi
Luke, Rebel Commando
Luke, Jedi
Luke, Jedi Knight
Luke, Champion of the Force

Post-Movies (3):
Luke, JM
GMLS
Luke, Force Spirit

???? (1):
Luke, Legacy of the Light Side (I don't know what timeframe is this figure supposed to represent. He's a shooter, so it's not RotJ, but he's in black so it is RotJ.)

===
See, we have plenty of room for more Lukes:
ANH:
Luke, Farmboy
Luke, Cantina patron
Luke in Stormtrooper Armor

ESB:
Luke, Bespin Infiltrator
Luke, Vader's Whipping Boy (or Luke, Son of Skywalker)
Luke, Hanging on a Weather Vane

RotJ:
Luke, Jabba's Captive

In particular, we have 3 versions of Luke on Hoth, 2 on Dagobah, and 3 versions for his final battle with Vader, but zero on Bespin.
BigGrin
JediOompaloompa
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:06:52 AM

This has been 1 of the few times I have actually laughed out loud at my computer and felt like and idiot for doing so.. well doneBlooMilk