RegisterDonateLogin

Always keep refrigerated. In carbonite.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 4 - Minis, SAs, FPs, and CEs You Want to See Options
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 4:05:28 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Dive for Cover: When not activated and hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, with a save of 11 this character takes no damage, moves up to half its speed and is considered activated. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 5:09:05 AM
Groups: Member

FlyingArrow wrote:
Dive for Cover: When not activated and hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, with a save of 11 this character takes no damage, moves up to half its speed and is considered activated. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

That would add a very interesting dynamic to the game.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 5:32:15 AM

wannabe mexican wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

Actually, considering that the character is giving up a chance to attack, this could be an automatic ability instead of requiring a save...

Dive for Cover: When not activated and hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character may take no damage, move up to half its speed and be considered activated. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
swinefeld
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 5:41:04 AM

FlyingArrow wrote:
wannabe mexican wrote:
FlyingArrow wrote:

Actually, considering that the character is giving up a chance to attack, this could be an automatic ability instead of requiring a save...

Dive for Cover: When not activated and hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character may take no damage, move up to half its speed and be considered activated. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

That is great. ThumpUp
Poopdog91
Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 8:01:13 AM

That is very cool FlyingArrow! I thought of something along those lines too, kinda an upgraded evade..

Aggressive Dodge (or possibly a better name if anyone can think of one )

When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 11. If the save roll
is a 16 or better, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker.
Flyerman_2
Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 3:06:32 AM

markedman247 wrote:
Just thought of this while reading Tales of the Jedi Vol. 2. I believe the creature was a Neti. It was a plant Jedi. Exar Kun came in to steal some antique Lightsabers. The Neti (Master Ood) decided to sacrifice his life (since the planet was about to be blown up) instead of letting Exar take them.

So, I suggest:
Take Root (For Neti Jedi Master--Suggested Mini: Aqualish Warrior (This Mini is the basis of my T'ra Saa custom))-This character becomes defeated but becomes blocking terrain. This character does not count for gambit.

Just something to block doors or paths of advance at the cost of sacrificing this piece.

This is the version of Bnar Ood, i would like to play

Old Republic

Bnar Ood
Cost: 43
Hit Points: 160
Defense: 19
Attack: 9
Damage: 20

SA
Unique
Double attack
Master Tactician
Regeneration
Self Destruct 30
Knowledge of Weaknesses: Ennemy characters within 6 squares gets -4 Defense
Dark Side Resistance: Immunise against Force Powers with Dark Side in the name

Force
Force 4
Force Emplacement: Force 2: Replace Attacks. Cannot move or be moved. This character gains +8 Defense and Lightsaber Duelist
Force Spirit 4

Flyerman_2
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:13:58 PM

Difficult to think we can have 2 users of Advanced Battle Meditation in the same team but why not ?

Old Republic

Odan-Urr
Cost: 45
Hit Points: 120
Defense: 18

SA:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack

Force
Force 1
Force Renewal 2
Advanced Battle Meditation
Sever Force
Force Sense
Force Alter
Force Valor
Lightsaber Precision
Master of the Force 2
countrydude82487
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:49:53 PM

i could see also giving it to either Yarael Poof or Oppo Rancisis for republic. Cast them around 55- 60 and i think it would still see play, but wouldn't completely be an autoinclude.

a good idea for oppo is

Oppo Rancisis
Cost 60
HP 120
Def 20
Att 12
Dam 20
Special abillities
Melee attack
Double attack
twin attack
Cunning attack
Rapport (salucami troopers cost 1 less)
Force Powers
Force 2
Force Renewal 2
Master of the force 2
anticipation
lightsaber Defense
Malachia (force 3: Replaces turn: choose 1 living enemy within 6 squares, that character is considered activated. Each time this character activates it must make a save of 11 or its turn automatically ends. a successful save removes this affect.)

Commander effect
Republic followers within 6 gain stealth
Allied Salucami troopers may ignore the effects of heavy weapon.
shatterpoint7
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 11:21:15 PM

countrydude82487 wrote:
i could see also giving it to either Yarael Poof or Oppo Rancisis for republic. Cast them around 55- 60 and i think it would still see play, but wouldn't completely be an autoinclude.

a good idea for oppo is

Oppo Rancisis
Cost 60
HP 120
Def 20
Att 12
Dam 20
Special abillities
Melee attack
Double attack
twin attack
Cunning attack
Force Powers
Force 2
Force Renewal 2
Master of the force 2
anticipation
lightsaber Defense
Malachia (force 3: Replaces turn: choose 1 living enemy within 6 squares, that character is considered activated. Each time this character activates it must make a save of 11 or its turn automatically ends. a successful save removes this affect.)

Commander effect
Republic followers within 6 gain stealth

very nice idea like the saleucami CE. though i think oppo was never the fighting type (sora a 33 pointer in swm killed him), so maybe in the 40-45 range and abilities something like:

Oppo Rancisis
Cost 40
HP 100
Def 19
Att 12
Dam 20
Special abillities
Melee attack
twin attack
Slithering Cleave (Whenever this character defeats an adjacent enemy by making an attack, he can immediately move 1 square and then make 1 attack against another adjacent enemy without provoking an attack of opportunity)
(this is like unlimited rolling cleave aka fight with anzati)
Force Powers
Force 2
Force Renewal 1

Commander effect
Flyerman_2
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:22:16 AM

shatterpoint7 wrote:

very nice idea like the saleucami CE.

I like the idea to upgrade Saleucami troopers

Old Republic

Relin Druur
Cost: 55
Hit Points: 110
Defense: 20
Attack: 12

SA:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Cloaked

Force
Force 2
Force Renewal 1
Force Lighting 2
Knight Speed
Force Grip 2

CE : Force users with 30 points cost or less within 6 squares gain Cloaked
Flyerman_2
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:17:30 PM

Some Non Unique Old Republics, i would like to have in my squad

Old Republic Elite Guard
Cost: 11
Hit Points: 20
Defense: 16
Attack: 8

SA:
Soldier
Hold the Line: +4 Defense until this character is not activated this round

Old Republic Marine
Cost: 14
Hit Points: 20
Defense: 15
Attack: 7

SA:
Soldier
Squad Assault
Wish of Action: +4 Attack immediatly this charcter is activated this round

Old Republic Veteran Soldier
Cost: 16
Hit Points: 40
Defense: 18

SA:
Hold the Line: +4 Defense until this character is not activated this round
Wish of Action: +4 Attack immediatly this charcter is activated this round
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, December 23, 2011 9:00:59 AM

Perfect Camouflage: When in low objects, may only be attacked by a non-adjacent enemy if enemies combine fire.

FlyingArrow
Posted: Sunday, December 25, 2011 5:48:32 AM

Hidden Movement: replaces turn; if no enemy in line of sight, remove this character from battle grid. At beginning of this character's next turn, place this character in any low objects square within 12 squares.

Glossary entry for Hidden Movement: If this character does not have line of sight to any enemy, remove this character from the battle grid. Mark the square the character last occupied. At the beginning of this character's next turn, place this character in any low objects square that is within 12 squares of the square this character last occupied. If there is no unoccupied low objects square within 12 squares, place this character in the square this character last occupied. If that square is also occupied, this character is immediately defeated. The character must begin its turn on the battle grid in order to use Hidden Movement. Thus, Hidden Movement may not be used on two consecutive turns, and this character may not use Hidden Movement if not on the battle grid due to abilities like Mount or Troop Cart.
shatterpoint7
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:06:56 AM

TARENTATEK
37 Sith
+8
Special Abilities
Melee Attack: Double Attack
Jedi Hunter (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against enemies with Force ratings)
Ambush (This character can move and then make all its attacks against 1 enemy who has not activated this round)
Force Immunity (Enemies cannot affect this character with Force powers, or spend Force points to reroll attacks against this character or to respond to this character's attacks and abilities)
Hibernation (As long as you don’t have a Sith ally with a Force Rating within 6 squares, this character can’t activate, move or attack and gains Regeneration 20 (If this character doesn't move on his turn, remove 20 damage from him at the end of that turn)
Dark Emanation (This character gets +1 Attack and +1 Defense for each Sith ally with a Force Rating within 6 squares)

Darth Nihilus
70 Sith
+12
Special Abilities
Unique. Melee Attack: Double Attack
Wound In The Force (At the end of this character's turn, this character and all living characters within 2 squares take 20 damage.)
Affinity (A character whose name contains Visas Marr may be in your squad regardless of faction)
Force Powers
Force 2, Force Renewal 2
Master of the Force 2
Sever Force (Force 3: replaces turn; target adjacent character cannot spend Force points for the rest of the skirmish)
Force Cloak (Force 2, replaces turn: For the rest of the skirmish, this character gains Cloaked)
Force Magnitude (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: this character’s named Force Powers normally limited to 6 squares are now limited to sight for the rest of the round)
Drain Life 5 (Force 5, usable only on this character's turn: range 6: 50 damage to target living enemy and to each living enemy adjacent to target., save 16 Remove damage from this character equal to the damage dealt.)
Sith Hunger (Force 1, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target living enemy, and remove 20 damage from this character. If the target has Force points remaining, transfer 1 Force point from the target to this character)

Poopdog91
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 5:16:55 AM

I was ecstatic at seeing the preview of Grand Admiral Rulf Yage, and it made me hungry for some more legacy era pieces! Some uniques and non-uniques.

Darth Wyyrlok the Third
Darth Maleval
Darth Kruhl
Darth Maladi
Darth Azard
One Sith Lord
Gunn Yage
Skull Squadron
Joker Squad
Moff Konrad Rus
Moff Fehlaaur'aitel'loro
Hondo Karr
Ganner Krieg
Imperial Knight Apprentice
Treis Sinde
Gar Stazi
Cade Skywalker, Jedi
Hosk Trey'lis
Bantha Rawk
Rav
Rasi Tuum
K'kruhk
T'ra Saa
Astraal Vao

I love me some legacy era ThumbsUp
AndyHatton
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 7:58:20 AM

Poopdog91 wrote:
I was ecstatic at seeing the preview of Grand Admiral Rulf Yage, and it made me hungry for some more legacy era pieces! Some uniques and non-uniques.

Darth Wyyrlok the Third
Darth Maleval
Darth Kruhl
Darth Maladi
Darth Azard
One Sith Lord
Gunn Yage
Skull Squadron
Joker Squad
Moff Konrad Rus
Moff Fehlaaur'aitel'loro
Hondo Karr
Ganner Krieg
Imperial Knight Apprentice
Treis Sinde
Gar Stazi
Cade Skywalker, Jedi
Hosk Trey'lis
Bantha Rawk
Rav
Rasi Tuum
K'kruhk
T'ra Saa
Astraal Vao

I love me some legacy era ThumbsUp

I would love more of these. I'm a huge fan of the Legacy era as well, and I think some of these are long overdue. Like Cade, Jedi, Bantha, K'Kruhk, and while I do like the Roan we have, an update would be nice as well.
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:45:53 PM

shatterpoint7 wrote:

Darth Nihilus
70 Sith
+12
Special Abilities
Unique. Melee Attack: Double Attack
Wound In The Force (At the end of this character's turn, this character and all living characters within 2 squares take 20 damage.)
Affinity (A character whose name contains Visas Marr may be in your squad regardless of faction)
Force Powers
Force 2, Force Renewal 2
Master of the Force 2
Sever Force (Force 3: replaces turn; target adjacent character cannot spend Force points for the rest of the skirmish)
Force Cloak (Force 2, replaces turn: For the rest of the skirmish, this character gains Cloaked)
Force Magnitude (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: this character’s named Force Powers normally limited to 6 squares are now limited to sight for the rest of the round)
Drain Life 5 (Force 5, usable only on this character's turn: range 6: 50 damage to target living enemy and to each living enemy adjacent to target., save 16 Remove damage from this character equal to the damage dealt.)
Sith Hunger (Force 1, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target living enemy, and remove 20 damage from this character. If the target has Force points remaining, transfer 1 Force point from the target to this character)

+1 to this idea, though the wound in the force is pretty intense, maybe drop his cost down?

Also +1 to:

Darth Wyyrlok the Third
Darth Maleval
Darth Maladi (as a shaper RM with crazy poison virus)
Skull and Joker squadron
Be Chiss moff
Bantha Rawk
Rav
And K'Kruck

General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:56:47 PM

Just started playing as a trooper in the old republic, so how about these for some mini representation:

Old Republic Commando
OR
Cyborg Commando (because that is totally a species choice!!)
23, hp 70, def 18, atk 11, 20
SA: 
Cyborg
Soldier (counts as character named old republic soldier/trooper)
Heavy Weapon 
Triple Attack
Splash 10
heal 20
Grenades 30
Emergency life support 

Zabrak Vanguard Trooper
21, hp 50, def 19, atk 9, dmg 30
SA
Inspire (non-unique followers within 6 squares gain an additional +4 atk)
Soldier (counts as character named old republic soldier/trooper)
Advantageous Defense
Advanced Shields 1
Damage Reduction 10
Draw Fire
adamb0nd
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2011 4:25:27 AM

Demagol with homicidal surgery and torture.
Azman
Posted: Sunday, January 1, 2012 12:33:06 PM

not sure if has already been suggested:

I want to play a Tauntaun squad... a Rebel commander on Tauntaun, or giving specific bonuses to them would be good.