RegisterDonateLogin

Is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 4 - Minis, SAs, FPs, and CEs You Want to See Options
Poopdog91
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:50:06 AM
Groups: Member

Some more characters Smile

Captain Sarkli, gotta love storm commandos!
A new republic K'kruhk
A new republic Chewie
Shug Ninx
Pilots for the old republic ThumbsUp
Admiral Forn Dodonna, maybe with a commander effect
for those old republic pilots
Cassus Fett
Vodo Siosk-Baas, Force Spirit
Yusanis, Echani General
Master Vandar
Master Vrook
The Jedi covenant masters
Ajunta Pall

I would go nuts to see any of these!ThumpUp
TheHutts
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:32:08 AM

This is kind of selfish, but as a relatively recent player, it's a bit of a pain acquiring Storm Commandos, since they're a useful non-unique rare from an older set. Is there any chance of another version of the Storm Commando - maybe there could be Storm Commandos that are more toolkit type pieces with Flamethrowers and Thermal Detonator, rather than just shooters. Here are some ideas from Wookiepedia about what they could have:

Quote:
To support their mission profile, storm commando armor included a small generator that created a sound-dampening field, numerous concealed weapons, and a thermal detonator that a commando could detonate if faced with capture. They were sometimes known to make use of Evasive-226-R field disruptors. For weaponry storm commandos wielded E-11 blaster rifle as their primary rifle. Storm commandos also made use of Oppressor flamethrower during certain operations as well as the Imperial long-range rocket rifle.
CC-23478
Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:46:05 PM

TheHutts wrote:
This is kind of selfish, but as a relatively recent player, it's a bit of a pain acquiring Storm Commandos, since they're a useful non-unique rare from an older set. Is there any chance of another version of the Storm Commando - maybe there could be Storm Commandos that are more toolkit type pieces with Flamethrowers and Thermal Detonator, rather than just shooters. Here are some ideas from Wookiepedia about what they could have:

Quote:
To support their mission profile, storm commando armor included a small generator that created a sound-dampening field, numerous concealed weapons, and a thermal detonator that a commando could detonate if faced with capture. They were sometimes known to make use of Evasive-226-R field disruptors. For weaponry storm commandos wielded E-11 blaster rifle as their primary rifle. Storm commandos also made use of Oppressor flamethrower during certain operations as well as the Imperial long-range rocket rifle.

I could go for done flame throwers haha....hey, I've been in the game since ROTS and I don't have one of those bad boys either
Mandelmauler
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:23:11 PM

Commando Droid Commander
Allied Commando droids gain stealth.

Grievous, Jedi Hunter (based on GGJH)
36pts ?, 100 HP, 19D, 10A, 20Dam
Jedi Hunter (DUH)
Jedi Learner

SA
Jedi Learner: +1A and +1D when this character kills an enemy with a lightsaber whose cost is the same or greater than this character.

This could be a cool CE to help Republic Younglings and Padawans. LOL
adamb0nd
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 4:07:15 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

A new jango that lives up to todays standards
Mandelmauler
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 6:26:55 AM

Prince Lee-Char (Mon Cal, Republic)
CE: Non-unique Mon Cal and Quarren allies gain +4A and +10Dam and Droid Shock Staff.

Droid shock staff: Same as shockstaff but only non-living.
clixjunkie
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:06:05 AM

Can we PLEASE get some Vong with Parry and Evade?? Or at the very least a Commander effect that gives it to them.

I'm getting sick and tired of my Vong getting shot ta hell before they even get across the board.

Something that could transport them or bump of their speed as well would be great. I realize that as of right now, they will never have some actual real range pieces, and in a game that is predominantly ruled by range, they need more help.

Considering they are a race that pretty much decimated the Galaxy of that generation, they are not up to par of what they were.
TheHutts
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2011 10:30:59 AM

Quote:
Can we PLEASE get some Vong with Parry and Evade?

Vong Slayers with a Klatoonian Captain can get Evade and speed 8, and with a TBSV can get Greater Mobile as well.
adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:06:09 AM

Tap into the EU ewok movies. Mace, Noa, Teek, etc.

Yeah, i know some people disregard those movies, but i personally like them better than the prequels.
gwek
Posted: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 10:31:23 AM

I just found my Ewok DVDs today. May have to give them a watch, either on my own or with my 2-year-old.
Dimetrodon
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:24:41 AM

adamb0nd wrote:

Yeah, i know some people disregard those movies, but i personally like them better than the prequels.

go go Gorax
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 2:48:11 AM

adamb0nd wrote:

Wow lets not say anything we can't take back here, all complaints with the prequels aside. I couldn't even watch the second movie because the first one was so bad. A random narrator the whole time? Either normal human animals or Play Do CGI effects. And the main character makes Luke look like a hard core tough guy with his game together he is so bad. Ewok chirping the whole time? Honestly who thought that was a good idea... However if you are serious then I will extremely reluctantly +1 this. Out of apology more then anything....
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 2:57:37 AM

gwek wrote:
Kerra Holt (Old Republic, 28)
Hit Points: 80
Defense: 19
Attack: 8
Damage: 10

Special Abilities
Unique
Double Attack (On her turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Lightsaber (+10 Damage against adjacent enemies)
Loner (+4 Attack if no allies are within 6 squares)
Stealth (If this character has cover, she does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 6 squares when choosing targets)

Force Powers
Force 3
Dispassionate Killer (Force 1: +4 Attack and +20 Damage until the end of this character's turn. At the end of that turn, make a save of 11. If the save fails, this character is immediately defeated.)
Force Leap (Force 1: This turn, this character can move through enemy characters without provoking attacks of opportunity)

Old Republic Gunslinger (Old Republic, 13)
Hit Points: 30
Defense: 17
Attack: 9
Damage: 20

Special Abilities
Pilot
Smuggler
Avoid Defeat (Whenever this character would be defeated, make 2 saves, each needing 11; if both succeed, this character has 10 Hit Points instead of being defeated)
Gambler's Luck (Once per turn, this character can reroll an attack, adding +4 to the result. If the attack misses, this character takes 10 damage.)
Independent Outfit (Also counts a Fringe character for the purpose of commander effects)

Darth Maladi, Hologram (Sith, 13)
Hit Points: --
Defense: --
Attack: --
Damage: --

Special Abilities
Unique
Affinity (Non-Unique characters whose names contain Stormtrooper may be in your squad regardless of faction)
Hologram (Ignores all terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target. Does not provide cover. This character is defeated if she activates when no Trooper ally is within 2 squares.)

Commander Effect:
At the end of this character's turn, choose 1 ally with a Force rating within 2 squares. That gains Ambush and Cloaked until the end of this character's next turn, or until this character is defeated.

Sith Juggernaut (Sith, 27)
Hit Points: 90
Attack: 11

Special Abilities
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Double Attack (On his turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Draw Fire (If an enemy targets an ally within 6 squares of this character, you may force that enemy to target this character instead if it can; save 11)
Invigorating Strike (Whenever he defeats an adjacent enemy, remove 20 damage from this character and this character gains 1 Force point)
Soresu Style (When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)

Force Powers
Force 1
Sith Rage (Force 1: +10 Damage on all attacks this turn)

Master Tholme (Republic, 42)
Hit Points: 100
Attack: 10

Special Abilities
Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Double Attack (On his turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Avoid Defeat (Whenever this character would be defeated, make 2 saves, each needing 11; if both succeed, this character has 10 Hit Points instead of being defeated)
Cloaked (If this character has cover, he cannot be targeted by nonadjacent enemies)
Disruptive (Suppresses enemy commander effects within 6 squares)

Force Powers
Force 1, Force Renewal 1, Master of the Force 2
Force Alter (Force 1: range 6; any 1 enemy rerolls its last attack)
Jedi Mind Trick (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: range 2; target living enemy is considered activated this round and cannot make attacks of opportunity this turn; save 11)

Commando Droid with Energy Shield (Separatist, 22)
Hit Points: 30
Defense: 16
Attack: 6

Special Abilities
Commando Droid (Counts as a character named Commando Droid)
Droid (Immune to critical hits; not subject to commander effects)
Energy Shield (When this character or an adjacent character is hit by an attack from an enemy that is not adjacent to either, that character takes no damage and the attacker takes damage equal to the prevented damage; the attacker can avoid this effect with a save of 11.)
Squad Firepower (+10 Damage while 3 allies with the same name as this character are within 6 squares)

Chewbacca, Wookiee First Mate (Rebel, 26)
Hit Points: 100
Defense: 17

Special Abilities
Unique
Affinity (New Rebublic)
Artillerist (+4 Attack against enemies with Flight)
Han Solo's Co-pilot (An ally whose name contains Han Solo gains Pilot)
Repair 10 (Replaces attacks: touch; remove 10 damage from 1 Droid character)
Synergy +2 (+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an allied character whose name contains Han Solo is within 6 squares)

Nien Nunb, Sullustan Pilot (Rebel, 21)
Hit Points: 60

Special Abilities
Unique
Affinity (New Republic)
Bravado +10 (+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an adjacent enemies with a higher point cost)
Lando Calrissian's Co-pilot (An ally whose name contains Lando Calrissian gains Bravado +10 and Pilot)

Admiral Daala (Imperial, 19)
Hit Points: 50

Special Abilities
Imperial Military Reserves 30 (If you roll exactly 6 for initiative, you can add up to 30 points of non-Unique Imperial followers without a Force rating to your squad immediately before your first activation of the round)

Commander Effect:
If your initiative roll is an odd number, non-Unique followers within 6 squares get +4 to all rolls for the round; if it is an even number, non-Unique followers within 6 squares get -4 to all rolls instead. Non-unique Imperial followers without a Force rating within 6 squares can make 1 immediate attack when they are defeated.

Few women rise to positions of power in the Empire. Natasi Daala may be the reason for that.

Great ideas +1 to all, though I would give the commando droid some sort of reflex boost to hit flight enemies and/or CQC fighting (they were pretty tough in hand to hand against jedi)

As well I think Daala should have NR affinity and Mando reserves as well as an anti-jedi commander effect
General_Grievous
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 3:00:41 AM

CC-23478 wrote:
A movement breaker for seps?

Unit 224
Seps 11

HP 40
Df 14
At 4
Dm 10

Unique
Droid
Droid Coordinator (allied droids get speed 8)

That way you get a much needed meta aspect for seps while avoiding any debate caused by a new ability or CE

+1
jak
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 10:27:59 AM

clixjunkie wrote:
Can we PLEASE get some Vong with Parry and Evade?? Or at the very least a Commander effect that gives it to them.

I'm getting sick and tired of my Vong getting shot ta hell before they even get across the board.

Unsure Isn't super stealth enough for these evil bantha kriffers?Cursing

seriously, the vong have been boosted alot this year.
they scare the poo-doo outta meCrying Crying
Mandelmauler
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 12:46:46 PM

jak wrote:
clixjunkie wrote:

Unsure Isn't super stealth enough for these evil bantha kriffers?Cursing

seriously, the vong have been boosted alot this year.
they scare the poo-doo outta meCrying Crying

Ok, how about this:

YV allies without Stealth gain Parry and Evade.
countrydude82487
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 11:51:38 PM

lets see a few more to add:

a new Admiral Ackbar
a Captain ackbar (from clone wars season 4)
prince lee char
tor visla
mandalore the resurector
a mandalorian jango fett
mother talzin and some nightsisters.....
i wil think of moire later im sure
jak
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 2:33:28 AM

I'd prefer some errata on some of the pieces.
mouse droid is the obvious one.

how about :"is never considered nearest target,and only provides cover for small figures"

any other errata ideas?
FlyingArrow
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 4:14:46 AM

jak wrote:
I'd prefer some errata on some of the pieces.
mouse droid is the obvious one.

how about :"is never considered nearest target,and only provides cover for small figures"

any other errata ideas?

I don't think errata on WotC pieces will happen (or should happen). But the effect can be gained another way:

Snivvian Gun Dealer

Cost:3
Hit Points: 10
Defense: 10
Attack: 0

SA:
Shooting Advice - Small Droid enemies with printed damage of 0 gain Very Small: (Does not block movement or provide cover. Enemies may choose to not count this character as the nearest enemy. )
Squad Limit 2 - There may not be more than 2 characters in a squad with the same name as this character.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/7478/snivvian-gun-dealer
General_Grievous
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 10:19:38 PM

pastorbudwine@mac.com wrote:
Poopdog91 wrote:
I would totally love to see a huge piece for the old republic, not exactly sure what it would be though.. also would love an Arca Jeth, Jedi Master!

Bring in the beast riders from the old republic comics

+1

We already have the utapaun on dactillian to be the basis for such an excellent piece.