RegisterDonateLogin

Prefers a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 4 - Minis, SAs, FPs, and CEs You Want to See Options
Darthbane53
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:24:12 AM
Groups: Member

ryan wrote:
gwek wrote:
ryan wrote:
Maybe a watto, and he repairs droids?

Something like this?

Watto
Faction: Fringe
Cost: 13
Hit Points: 30
Defense: 13
Attack: 0
Damage: 0

Unique
Flight (Ignores difficult terrain, enemy characters, low objects, and pits when moving)
Repair Supplies (Replaces Turn. Choose one adjacent ally to gain Repair 10 for the rest of the skirmish)
Salvager (Whenever a non-Unique Droid ally within 6 squares would be defeated, with a save of 16, it instead immediately returns to play with 10 Hit Points.)
Strong Willed (Cannot be affected by Jedi Mind Trick)

"I’m a Toydarian. Mind tricks don’t work on me - only money. No money, no parts, no deal."

(From 2010's The Next Lost Twenty)

Yes, something like that would be very cool in the next vset. Or maybe he cancels out force powers within 6 squares like in the movies how he never fell for a Jedi mind trick. Just an idea if I remember correctly.

Thats whats ysalmari does, he wouldent stop force powers just be imune to them.
Darthbane53
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:25:22 AM

I would really like to see Capt. Fordo and some respective ARC troopers from the munalist 10, that would be really cool to have a compleatly ARC based squad.
coffeebean
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:21:24 PM

Smoke Canister (replaces turn; untill the end of the round, characters within 6 squares can only target adjacent enemies, and cannot be targeted by non-adjacent enemies further than 6 squares from this character)
coffeebean
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:29:07 PM

Threat Detection (At the start of the skirmish choose 1 enemy special ability, Allies get +4 attack and +10 damage against enemies with that special ability)
coffeebean
Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:34:17 PM

Force Protection (Force 2: prevents damage taken by ally within 6 squares)
Darth_Sal
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 12:28:22 AM

Darthbane53 wrote:
I would really like to see Capt. Fordo and some respective ARC troopers from the munalist 10, that would be really cool to have a compleatly ARC based squad.

Yes it would be, +1!

And it goes without saying, the remainder of Omega Squad would be nice to see if they don't make V-Set 3.... maybe Yayax Squad? ;-)
gwek
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:29:04 AM

I like the way you think, coffeebean. Smoke Cannister is very cool!

I've been fiddling with something similar to Force Protection, but my take was a special ability called something like Sheltering Stance or Protective Stance, which would allow a character to use Lightsaber Block, Defense, Reflect, or Deflect when an adjacent ally is targeted.

Then, of course, you're only one step away from a commander effect that grants it to some allies, which could change the fortunes of an entire faction (Old Republic, anyone?).
gwek
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:31:16 AM

Darthbane53 wrote:

Maybe something like this? This is the Fordo from the Next Lost Twenty set:

ARC Trooper Captain Fordo
Faction: Republic
Cost: 27
Hit Points: 70
Defense: 16
Attack: 10
Damage: 20

Unique, Order 66
Accurate Shot (Can attack an enemy with cover even if it's not the nearest enemy)
Twin Attack (Whenever this character attacks, he makes 1 extra attack against the same target)

Commander Effect:
Allied characters whose name contains ARC Trooper gain Accurate Shot and Twin Attack.

If ever an ARC trooper had a soft spot, it was Fordo's for overwhelming firepower.
coffeebean
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:41:59 AM

gwek wrote:
I like the way you think, coffeebean. Smoke Cannister is very cool!

I've been fiddling with something similar to Force Protection, but my take was a special ability called something like Sheltering Stance or Protective Stance, which would allow a character to use Lightsaber Block, Defense, Reflect, or Deflect when an adjacent ally is targeted.

Then, of course, you're only one step away from a commander effect that grants it to some allies, which could change the fortunes of an entire faction (Old Republic, anyone?).

thanks gwek! sometimes stuff like this just comes to me. ya force protection or sheltering stance would be cool even if it was linked to the bodyguard ability maybe something like:

Allies with Bodyguard may use defensive abilities to prevent damage of adjacent allies. or something to effect.

what about:

Hit The Deck! (At the end of this characters turn, allies within 6 squares gain Advantageous Cover untill the end of the round)

or maybe

Lightsaber Intercept (Force 2: when an ally within 6 squares would take damage from a Melee attack, they take no damage, save 11. the attacking enemy may not make anymore attacks this turn)

that force power makes me think of the trailer for the new old republic game.
shadowlost
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:09:34 PM

Darth Nihilus

Hit Points: 200
Defense: 21
Attack: 12

Unique
Double Attack
Melee Attack
Synergy +4 attack while ally character named Visas Marr is within 6 squares
Rapport Characters with the name Visas Marr, Sith Apprentice cost 1 point less to be in this squad

Force Powers

Force 5
Force Renewal 1
Drain Life 5 (Force 5, usable only on this character's turn: range 6; 50 damage to target living enemy, and remove 50 damage from this character; save 11)
Sith Hatred (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: 10 damage to all enemies within 2 squares)
Sith Hunger (Force 1, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target living enemy, and remove 20 damage from this character. If the target has Force points remaining, transfer 1 Force point from the target to this character.)
Force Scream (Force 3, replaces attack: 30 dmage to all characters within 2 squares and they are considered activated. Activation avoided with save of 11)
shadowlost
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:14:21 PM

Visas Marr, Sith Apprentice

Hit Points: 110
Defense: 19

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Double Attack (On her turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Bodyguard (If an adjacent ally would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead)
Flurry Attack (Whenever this character scores a critical hit, she can make 1 immediate extra attack)
It's a Trap! (Enemies with Stealth within 6 squares lose Stealth)
Synergy +4 to attack when character named Darth Nihilus is within 6 squares

Force 3
Force Renewal 1
Force Sense (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Enemy characters lose Stealth for the rest of the round)
Lightsaber Block (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Force Alter (Force; 1 Force point) An enemy within 6 squares must reroll its last attack. It does not have to be a legal target. You must decide whether to use this Force power immediately after the attack roll is made.
dreadtech
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 8:36:10 AM

Character I would like to see are the following.
Old Republic
Setele Shan
Tott Doneeta
Sylvar
Andur Sunrider, Jedi Spirit

A cheap Officer who grants Mobile can be unique or non-unique simular in stats to Queen Amidala
A Old Republic Commando like the one seem in the old republic game.

Poopdog91
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:11:09 PM

I second Satele Shan for sure ThumpUp So I just finished reading the decieved novel and a couple charachters in that book struck me, especially Aryn Leneer. She is a very cool character and I am now a fan and think a mini of her would be so awesome!! Maybe something like...

Aryn Leneer, Jedi Knight Cost 32

Hit Points 90
Defense 18
Attack 12
Damage 20

Special Abilities:
Unique
Melee Attack
Double Attack
Empathy

Force Powers:
Force 2, Renewal 1
Force Push 2
Force Bubble
Lightsaber Throw 2

Force Empath: Force 1, usable only on this charachter's turn; until the start of this charachters next turn, each living ally who ends their turn within 6 squares of this character may remove 10 damage from themselves, if their turn is
ended adjacent to this character, that ally may remove 20 damage.

I think this would bring something new and cool to the old republic Smile
Thoughts anyone?

swinefeld
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:19:54 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

I don't know the character (Leneer), but I really like those stats. ThumpUp
countrydude82487
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:34:54 PM

shadowlost wrote:
Visas Marr, Sith Apprentice

Hit Points: 110
Defense: 19

Unique
Melee Attack (Can attack only adjacent enemies)
Double Attack (On her turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving)
Bodyguard (If an adjacent ally would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead)
Flurry Attack (Whenever this character scores a critical hit, she can make 1 immediate extra attack)
It's a Trap! (Enemies with Stealth within 6 squares lose Stealth)
Synergy +4 to attack when character named Darth Nihilus is within 6 squares

Force 3
Force Renewal 1
Force Sense (Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Enemy characters lose Stealth for the rest of the round)
Lightsaber Block (Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11)
Force Alter (Force; 1 Force point) An enemy within 6 squares must reroll its last attack. It does not have to be a legal target. You must decide whether to use this Force power immediately after the attack roll is made.

love the idea but i would make her a little more diefferent than the OR version. Msybe Like this:
HP 110
DEF 19
ATT 9
Dam 20

Unique: Melee Attack
Double Attack
Flurry Attack
ItS A TRap

Force 3
Force Renewal 1
Force Sense
Lightsaber Defense
Sith Rage
Sith Hunger
ryan
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:38:04 AM

what about a miniature of the max rebo band? after seeing the excellent, and easy to make custom, it would be cool to have stats to go with it.. maybe it could do something like a booming voice, but instead of it for every allied commander effect, it would be for only one commander effect, or only one commander effect that it chooses after it activates.. or it could be a piece that you place on your side of the board and when adjacent to it, it heals you when it activates.. just a thought.

...or maybe a queen amidila.
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:45:17 AM

ryan wrote:

Queen Padme Amidala is in the Battle of Theed mini-set coming out along with Renegades and Rogues. Smile
ryan
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:27:57 AM

swinefeld wrote:
ryan wrote:

Queen Padme Amidala is in the Battle of Theed mini-set coming out along with Renegades and Rogues. Smile

That's awesome. Does anyone know if the hallmark ornament amidala is the correct scale of our miniatures?
Poopdog91
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:30:26 AM

@swinefeld, thank you! BigGrin
swinefeld
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:50:41 AM

I thought I had posted an "official" Theed set list thread here, but I can't find it at the moment.

If I didn't, I'll add it to the Epic thread (to avoid sticky clutter on page 1).

What is known can be found here: http://www.bloomilk.com/Forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=9063