Groups: Member , Moderator

Scum and Villainy

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread. Smile
General_Grievous
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:58:18 PM
Groups: Member

FlyingArrow wrote:
jak wrote:
I'd prefer some errata on some of the pieces.
mouse droid is the obvious one.

how about :"is never considered nearest target,and only provides cover for small figures"

any other errata ideas?

I don't think errata on WotC pieces will happen (or should happen). But the effect can be gained another way:

Snivvian Gun Dealer

Cost:3
Hit Points: 10
Defense: 10
Attack: 0
Damage: 10

SA:
Shooting Advice - Small Droid enemies with printed damage of 0 gain Very Small: (Does not block movement or provide cover. Enemies may choose to not count this character as the nearest enemy. )
Squad Limit 2 - There may not be more than 2 characters in a squad with the same name as this character.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/7478/snivvian-gun-dealer

+1

I hate the mouse droid wall
TheHutts
Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 6:46:46 PM

swinefeld wrote:
Scum and Villainy

Renegades, Rogues, Vengeance Scum, Villainy... we should call V-set 5 something positive. How about Lightsabers and Liquorice?
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 12:14:27 AM

TheHutts wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
Scum and Villainy

Renegades, Rogues, Vengeance Scum, Villainy... we should call V-set 5 something positive. How about Lightsabers and Liquorice?

LOL
General_Grievous
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 9:32:49 PM

TheHutts wrote:
swinefeld wrote:
Scum and Villainy

+1

haha
adamb0nd
Posted: Friday, October 14, 2011 12:45:34 PM

I wan't a luke from RotJ. The final battle between luke and vader. Every current version can't actually defeat vader. I want a mid level luke with bravado 20, parry and repost. A light weight that manages to take down the big guys.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:24:42 AM

Cross-posted from another thread. Put here to be part of the permanent record. Some suggested signature abilities for main Rebel characters. More than the individual abilities is the suggestion that these abilities be granted to old versions of the character (via an SA) and built-in for a new version. As such, it makes it worthwhile to play a new version of one character with an old version of another character.

Han
I'll Bet You Have: If this character is the first character to activate in a round and does not move this turn, +4 attack +20 damage versus enemies within 6 squares.

Chewie
Fly Casual: If this character has not attacked or damaged an enemy this skirmish, this character gains Cloaked.

Luke
There is Good in You: When this character is targeted, cancel an attack (or special ability that replaces attacks) by an enemy within 6 squares, save 11. The enemy's save is reduced by 1 for each ally that counts as Leia, Han, or Chewbacca.

Leia
Protective Friends: For each ally who counts as Luke, Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2, or C-3PO, this character gains +2 Defense.

R2-D2
Extended Sensor: Replaces attacks; select an enemy within line of sight. Allies may target the enemy until the end of the phase.

C-3PO
Cultural Sensitivities: Replaces attacks; touch, target may not attack or damage another character this round, save 11.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:19:41 PM

If there is a V-Set mini of Ysanne Isard, I have been playing around with this ability:

Krytos Virus: Before activating, all non-human, living enemies take 10 damage. Save 6.
Darth Cerberus
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2011 1:53:29 PM

Well I guess if I had a choice, this is who i would like to see.

http://www.bloomilk.com/Custom/8319/silri

Gimme a fix for my Nightsister addiction.
General_Grievous
Posted: Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:39:35 PM

Some more Legacy of the Force Characters, those books are great especially:

Abeloth (Only an Epic would do this piece justice)

Vestera

Keshari Sith

Daala

Kenth Hamner

Saba Sebatyne

Jag Fel, Head of State

Killik

Some more Chiss support

Also I may have misspelled one or two of those
FlyingArrow
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 1:34:04 PM

The cast from Fatal Alliance:

Dao Stryver
Darth Chratis
Eldon Ax
Jet Nebula
Larin Moxla
Shigar Konshi
Ula Vii
Hex Droids

adamb0nd
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 1:49:05 AM

I feel like AVOID DEFEAT is a fairly useless ability as is. Odds are that you're not going to hit the two saves of 11, and even if you do, the 10 HP is not usually enough to survive through the attackers multiple attacks.

I'd like to see Improved Avoid Defeat. Maybe have it with two saves of 6. Or, maybe keep it two saves of 11, and your character gains 10 HP for each successful save.
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:57:13 PM

An updated Palpatine Sith Lord - or another Imperial piece with Execute Order 66, please!

According to SHNN today, the more times people mention a piece, the more likely it is to get made sooner rather than later.
swinefeld
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2011 4:18:40 PM

TheHutts wrote:
An updated Palpatine Sith Lord - or another Imperial piece with Execute Order 66, please!

According to SHNN today, the more times people mention a piece, the more likely it is to get made sooner rather than later.

I second Execute Order 66, new Palpy or otherwise
FlyingArrow
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 6:14:53 AM

I'm such a big fan of this idea that I'll mention it again with some new suggested signature abilities.

New versions of the main rebel characters should come in pairs (e.g. Luke/Leia, Han/Chewie, R2/3PO). The new Luke grants the signature ability to any allied Leia (via SA) and vice versa. At the same time, the new versions have the signature abilities built-in. As such, it makes it worthwhile to play a new version of one character with an old version of another character.

I've suggested some signature abilities, but here are some more. (I like the idea described above more than I'm committed to any specific signature ability.)

Han
You're all Clear, Kid: If this character is not activated and an enemy within line of sight declares an attack against a lower-cost ally, this character may attack the enemy at +4 attack and +10 damage before the enemy's attack is resolved. (This attack does not follow the targeting rules.) This character is considered activated.

Chewie
Let the Wookiee Win: When this character is targeted by an enemy within 4 squares that does not have a lightsaber, cancel the attack or effect and then move the enemy 1 square away from this character; the enemy can avoid this effect with a save of 11. The enemy's save is reduced by 1 for each ally that counts as C-3PO, R2-D2, Leia, Han, or Luke.

Luke
Run, Luke, Run: When this character is targeted by an enemy, move this character up to 4 squares. If this character is no longer a legal target, the attack or effect is canceled; the enemy can avoid this effect with a save of 11. The enemy's save is reduced by 1 for each ally that counts as C-3PO, R2-D2, Leia, Han, or Luke.

Leia
(Force Power)
I Know Where Luke Is: Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: move this character up to 4 squares toward a higher-cost ally with a Force rating.

R2-D2
3,920 to 1: If an ally within 6 squares is about to make an attack roll and this character is not activated, you may count the attack roll as a natural 20. This character and all allies are considered activated.

C-3PO
Hurry, you might catch them!: Replaces attacks; move an enemy within 3 squares of cost 10 or less up to 6 squares away.
Mando
Posted: Friday, November 4, 2011 9:54:38 AM

A new Imperial Palpatine with Execute Order 66 and the CE that allows characters with Order 66 to be in Imperial squads.
TheHutts
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2011 10:03:06 AM

A Boss Nass that helps out Gungan Artillerists would be cool. Their damage output is already great with Tarpals, but they're too fragile to be competitive. Apart from the Lancer, one problem they have is that once a melee figure becomes adjacent, they end up cesta-ing themselves.

One solution could be a Boss Nass who makes Gungan Artillerists immune to damage from their own cestas. Shields saves could also be an appropriate CE for him.
Jester007
Posted: Monday, November 7, 2011 11:08:19 AM

How's about this:

Improved Mettle: when this character spends a Force Point to reoll an attack or save, they roll an additional die and may choose one of the two that were rolled. +4 is then added to the chosen die for the new result.

Sincerely,
Jester007
Flyerman_2
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:25:01 AM

What do you think about this:

Jabba Assassins Leader
Cost: 55
HP: 80
Def:16
Atk: 8
Dam: 20

SA:
Unique
Speed 2
Melee Attack
Rapport: A character whose name contains Assassin costs 1 less when in the same squad as this character
Fringe Reinforcements 20
Fringe Counter-Reinforcements: During setup, after seeing your opponent's squad, you can supress opponent's Reinforcements.

CE: Your squad may include Assassin characters or characters whose name contains Assassin of any faction.
Non-Unique Fringe followers within 6 squares gain Assassin.
Flyerman_2
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:26:56 PM

More classic:

Clone Commander Keller

Cost:25
Hit Points: 50
Defense: 16
Attack: 9
Damage: 20

SA:
Unique
Order 66
Twin Attack
Jedi Hunter
Stealth

CE:
Characters in your squad named Elite Clone Trooper gain Jedi Hunter.

White Galactic Marines (Snowtrooper)
Cost:12
Hit Points: 20
Defense: 16
Attack: 6
Damage: 20

SA:
Order 66
Elite Clone Trooper
Squad Cover