RegisterDonateLogin

If you've never had Bloo Milk before, you won't have never had it again.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

'Back in the Day' League Standings and Schedule (Playoffs commenced!) Options
EmporerDragon
Posted: Monday, September 5, 2011 4:37:04 PM
Groups: Member

plokoon9619 wrote:
Still haven't received a message.

Sorry, I had been a bit busy with work/life. But you know, you could have messaged me instead of waiting for me to be the one to initiate contact. The incommunication goes both ways.
plokoon9619
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 1:19:28 PM

Hey I forfeit, I can't stand life anymore and fucking assholese I deal with everyday. Have fun.
creme_brule
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 2:10:50 PM

plokoon9619 wrote:
Hey I forfeit, I can't stand life anymore and fucking assholese I deal with everyday. Have fun.

That language is really unacceptable here. No need to get stressed out over a virtual tournament that has no effect whatsoever on real life. Insteasd of cursing my league, you could've BM'd ED in hopes of salvaging a game.
EmporerDragon
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 3:11:11 PM

And BMs were exchanged. We had arranged for a match tomorrow, but I guess that's not happening now.
plokoon9619
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 5:13:31 PM

Yeah I'm referring to real life problems, not with the game. It doesn't matter, ill probably be dead after all this crazy crap is over.
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Friday, September 9, 2011 5:54:10 PM

plokoon9619 wrote:
Hey I forfeit, I can't stand life anymore and f****** a******* I deal with everyday. Have fun... Yeah I'm referring to real life problems, not with the game. It doesn't matter, ill probably be dead after all this crazy crap is over.

Jeez. Sorry to hear that. It's too bad to see that you're throwing in the towel after you've come so far (hey, R2 was annoying, but you played well!), but I hope you can manage to get everything straightened out in your life. I do have to admit though that what you're saying does concern me a little (i.e. "I can't stand life anymore," "ill probably be dead after all this crazy crap is over"). I hope you're just exaggerating a bit and not seriously meaning what you write. I wish there was something I could do to help. You know that we're all here for moral support if you need it. ThumpUp

As far as my game with cicrush goes, we've been in contact and are trying to set up a time that works for the both of us. Now that I've started college, my availability is extremely limited (I have over 115 pages of excerpts from various books that I have to read this weekend... hooray for liberal education classes ThumbDown ), but I'll try to get the game in as soon as possible so we can wrap up this league.

SuperYodaMan
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:21:50 AM

Hey, guys. I apologize again for disappearing for days at a time with no updates, but college has not exactly been friendly to me so far ThumbDown . I know you guys are probably getting impatient and anxious to play the championship game, and I hate to keep you waiting for me. I'm going to try to get my game in with cicrush by October 8 at the latest. If it doesn't happen by then, I'll quit making you guys wait and forfeit to cicrush. Sorry again.
SuperYodaMan
Posted: Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:59:16 PM

Well, I hate to do it, but I'm going to resign so that you guys can actually finish the "tournament." I'd love to actually compete, but I just can't fit it into my schedule. I'm hoping somebody's still reading this, so, if it's not creme, let him know. I would like to request though that we "repeat" the last two rounds of the competition sometime in late December-January (Christmas break) to see what would've happened if I had played my game against cicrush and, if I were to win, how I'd fare against ED. Good luck to both cicrush and ED in the finals!