RegisterDonateLogin

Statement: HK-47 believes Bloo Milk may allow meatbags to compete on his level.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Veterans of War, Vassal League Release! Options
Mando
Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 8:14:32 PM
Groups: Member

Justin Cook wrote:
I am down for a match this week sometime, prob late night....sorry I have been in transition interviewing for a new job and moving towns and stuff, so i have been kinda busy.....but i have one thing to say......lets get it on

Sweet! just let me know what time. I can play into the early morning hours to.
Justin Cook
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2015 10:00:08 PM

Just played Mando. I used Mando's on Mando!
He ran his "Veteran Jedi Hunters"
Durge, Jedi Hunter
General Grievous, Hero of Hypori
Aurra Sing
Whorm Loathesome
San Hill *VoW*
Muun tactics broker
klat thugs X2
caamasi noble
mouse dorid X2
ugnaught

I ran "The Intimidation Factor"
Artus Lok *LEGENDS*
Rexutu *VoW*
Shae Vizla
Kelborn
Demagol
Captain
Mouse X1
Ugnaught X3

I won map roll and choose Commander's Office, we call it Ol' Faithful
First round was positioning, i blew open a door, resol'nared got into gambit.

He moved grievous adj to top center door in gambit as well i believe. He than used the tactics broker and military investment to move so he could get a nasty spinning blade and deal some great damage. he moves up, opens the door, rolls a 1 for init. loses init with the broker.

I move Demagol adjacent and hit with a posion, he rolls save for activation, rolls a 1. I kill his grievous that round, he kills demagol before he gets another turn.
Third round was more positioning, i staye din gambit, he killed some filler.
Fourth round he out activates and at end of round moves his durge and aurra straight up.
tactics to go first, kils mouse and brings rexutu to 30.
Shae moves drops 60 on aurra, artus moves and drops 80 on her, she dies.
Mando with a durge left at full hp decided to call the game and give me the 3 pt win.

It was a great game and would have been better but for that crazy 1 drop in the beginning.

THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR
Mando
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 5:24:51 AM

Justin Cook wrote:
Just played Mando. I used Mando's on Mando!
He ran his "Veteran Jedi Hunters"
Durge, Jedi Hunter
General Grievous, Hero of Hypori
Aurra Sing
Whorm Loathesome
San Hill *VoW*
Muun tactics broker
klat thugs X2
caamasi noble
mouse dorid X2
ugnaught

I ran "The Intimidation Factor"
Artus Lok *LEGENDS*
Rexutu *VoW*
Shae Vizla
Kelborn
Demagol
Captain
Mouse X1
Ugnaught X3

I won map roll and choose Commander's Office, we call it Ol' Faithful
First round was positioning, i blew open a door, resol'nared got into gambit.

He moved grievous adj to top center door in gambit as well i believe. He than used the tactics broker and military investment to move so he could get a nasty spinning blade and deal some great damage. he moves up, opens the door, rolls a 1 for init. loses init with the broker.

I move Demagol adjacent and hit with a posion, he rolls save for activation, rolls a 1. I kill his grievous that round, he kills demagol before he gets another turn.
Third round was more positioning, i staye din gambit, he killed some filler.
Fourth round he out activates and at end of round moves his durge and aurra straight up.
tactics to go first, kils mouse and brings rexutu to 30.
Shae moves drops 60 on aurra, artus moves and drops 80 on her, she dies.
Mando with a durge left at full hp decided to call the game and give me the 3 pt win.

It was a great game and would have been better but for that crazy 1 drop in the beginning.

THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR

Yeah, good game. in the end Durge wasn't going to be able to take down a full health Artus, Shae, Kelborn and Mando Captain all by himself. If they were jedi....well then yeah he would. BigGrin

Justin played a great squad! I can see it doing very well in the tournament. I forfeited before time ran out in the match so that Justin could get the 3pt win cause he would have chased down the remaining filler i had stashed aways back within 10 minutes after finishing off Durge and the start of the next round.
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:26:25 AM

Whoa, sweet game!

Crazy sucky 1 drop man that stinks.
Mandos are definitely a force to reckon with.
Demagol, Shae, Kelborn, ouch! mandalorian charge, ouch!

Artus moving and dropping 80 and with intimidation and mandalore armor, ouch! that guy is crazy good and sounds fun.
Triple twin Durge against Jedi is nasty. Sucks they are all mandos except Demagol.

Well played Justin, you are on a roll. You seem to have the right squad to face off against people with. Evade vs shooters, Luke vs. all melee, and now mandos vs jedi hunters.

I await our next face to face exchange!

sharron
Posted: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 10:16:30 PM

Sorry Team, I am going to have to respectfully bow out of this tournament. Some things of personal ilk have come up, and unfortunately my time needs to be devoted to those things, and I have been slack in trying to get these games in because of it. I apologise, and good luck to you all. If all my games need to be forfeit, let this be the resignation.

Maori Ora, Maori Mate!
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 6:44:32 PM

Sorry to hear that Sharron, I hope everything is alright and maybe you can play in future releases when thins settle down (possibly, having a child never settles anything down in my experience ;)

Anyway, I heard there were two games played last night (Sith vs. Sith), i watched part of that one, but don't know who played the second one or what was played
Anyway we can get a play report?
Mando
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 5:15:15 AM

I played against Shmi15 on Rhen Var citadel. I lost the match, and the 3pt win goes to Shmi15.

My squad was:

--Revan and Malak Veterans Tournament--
73 Darth Revan
33 Legends sith emperor
44 Sith Marauder x2
35 Veterans Malak
6 Mouse Droid x2
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

(200pts. 10 activations)

Shmi15's squad had Legends Bane, Legends Malgus, Legends Sith Emperor, a Twilek bodyguard, Wicket, and filler.

It was tough and he took out my Sith Emperor round 3 which really hurt my squad. I should have placed him in the back to safety, but was thinking getting gambit would be nice so i put him in the middle. Bane got taken down to 20hp and malgus was sacraficed at the end to win init so that Bane could take out Revan and my last Marauder. Close game, but the 3pt win goes to Shmi. I forget what the end score was, but my whole squad was defeated before time ran out.
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:32:02 AM

He sacked his Malgus, incredible!
So much like the Sith to sack the weaker character to gain an edge. YES!! this release has seen some pretty cool stuff happen, very flavorful armies and representations of the characters. Sweet!
jen'ari
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 1:13:26 PM

Up to the point of Page 1/2 of page 12, Mando's report these are the standings for VoW pieces played (if I got them all right)

OR 2-3
Engineer 1-0
Meetra 2-2
Tott 2-0

Sith 3-8
Malak 0-5
Wyyrlok

Republic 3-1
Kit Fisto 2-0
Plo Koon 1-0

Separatists 6-3
Aurra Sing 1-1
San Hill 1-1

Rebels 4-0-1
Han Solo 2-0-2
Jan Dodonna 1-0

Imperials 1-2-1
Scout Trooper Sniper 0-1
Vader 1-1

New Republic 3-5
Streen 0-2
Jagged Fel 0-1

Mandos 2-4
Mobile Command Center 0-1
Rexutu 1-1

All Finge 1-1
Jabba 1-1
Jenos Idanian
Whistler
jen'ari
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:18:45 AM

Any more games needing to be played?

We only have today and tomorrow until 11:59 PM to get them in. :)

SithBot
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:19:52 AM

I just bloomailed Darthrattlehead saying something to this extent, we still have to get our game in. I am running something fun for my final VoW release match.
kezzamachine
Posted: Sunday, February 15, 2015 10:30:22 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Darth Rattlehead has just finished organising and running our latest Major, HamilCon! He should be freer now!
Justin Cook
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2015 1:18:42 PM

Played, conquered, vanquished
Just beat Shmi15 in a battle of wits

I ran
The Power of the Dollar
Cad Bane
Durge *LEGENDS*
Aurra Sing *VoW*
Jariah Syn
Bossk *LEGENDS*
Kel Dor BH
filler

He Ran
Starkiller Surprise
Boba Fett, MC
Artus Lok
Bendak Starkiller
Kelborn
Mobile Command Center
Wicket
3 ugnaughts

I won map and played on Smuggler's base.
first round was positioning, he placed Command center in gambit (doesn't collect on right side).
second round was more positioning as he got into place for using GMA and stuff. i killed some uggies. He moved Bendak out to try and drop 50 on jariah, missed. he forgot he did not have stealth so i killed the starkiller with durge. Shot his artus for 30.
he accurate shotted my kel dor blowing him in the face of an ugnaught.

Third Round
he won init and moved Boba out to kill Jariah Syn, does so.
I have to move a mouse droid to ensure CF, so i do so, he runs Artus Lok 12 and drops 80 on Durge, Durge shoots him 60, he armors down to 50 dmg. so he has taken 80.
Kel born did some damage to Aurra who than moved up adj to kelborn and smacked him for 60, all splash saves were made.
Bossk moves adj and smacks Artus for 30, he misses armor save. Cad bane finishes him.

Fourth Round, he wins init again and finishes Aurra Sing and moves kelborn into hiding. I move some filler, he moves boba into hiding.
I make the mistake of moving cad too far up and hit boba twice.
i move other pieces up and around ready for CA next round.

Fifth round
he wins init again. Resol'nares, close to top door, pops boba out, shoots Cad twice for 60 and than goes into the door hiding, Kelborn has cloaked and is adj to door.
I move bossk up who can fire on kelborn with infra red, misses with a 1 roll. Kelborn pops out and accurate shot kills Cad Bane who was not activated or moved adj to a character, i forgot about accurate.
Now its a chase, i move Durge 6 and attack boba, hit him twice, next round I win init, he resol'nares away, i wait he activates out at bottom of corridor, i blow open door, move ugnaught so he can blow open other door in middle room, kill the command center and wait in gambit.
next round i blow open top left room in gambit area and wait around in their. He has a 40 HP Boba and a 30 HP kelborn vs my like 80 point Durge (has been regenerating) and full HP bossk.

end of round he wins init and resol'nares to go for it. Shoots bossk twice with boba, i dbl flamethrower, kill boba, than bossk Thermal detonated kelborns resol'naring skull for the 3 pt win.
Wicket died sometime in the mix.
theultrastar
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2015 10:54:22 PM

We're in the middle of a snow storm here in TN. I had to have the Volunteer Rescue Squad take me to work today. That was all kinds of fun. Anyways, I haven't been able to post my final 2 play reports until now. First we will start with Darth_Nevar. He won map, and picked Cantina.
He played Republic. He dropped Mace from Legends, Shaak Ti from Legends, Kit Fisto from VoW, Chadra from Legends, R2, Rodian x2, Uggie x2. I ran Jabba from Vow, Boba from Legends, Nico from Legends, Calo from Legends, Elite Czerka from Legends, Chadra from Legends, Bib Fortuna, Mouse Droid, and 2 uggs.

I set up on the left side of the map because it's easier to reach Gambit. After a good Battle Ready I was ready to roll. He played cautious and didn't make a move for gambit in the first round. I easily took it, and bunched everyone up around Nico. 2nd round he advanced but still played cautious. He took gambit and tried to bait me into over extending my group. I sat back since I was up. 3rd round Nevar made his move and brought Mace in with R2, Force Crushed Nico. To which I fail the save. Jabba however allows him to reroll his failed save. Which I do. Nico makes it and takes 30 damage. I saved Calo for last, I run him 12, and set him up adjacent to Mace. We roll init. Nevar wins.

Nevar declares that he will go first. I use Calo's quick shot and shoot him for 40 since he has Blast Cannon thanks to the Elite Czerka. Nevar tries to Lightsaber D and fails. Nevar tows mace out. I use this as an opportune moment to Smuggle Boba with Nico. I base Calo with Nico. Boba activates moves out shoots R2 twice, one hits, one misses. I'm able to fire a missile after this with Jabba's CE, I am able to target Kit Fisto but I also get R2 as well. R2 fails the save and dies, and kit makes the save. Boba moves back and joins up with Nico.

Nevar sends Shaak Ti in and goes for Nico to take away my movement. She gets to him by using Master Speed. She attacks she hits the first, and misses the 2nd. Nico lives. I take Calo and fire 2 shots at Shaak Ti who takes 60. Kit runs in next and attacks Boba. He puts 40 on him (he misses 1 of his 3 attacks). We position everything else.

Next round I win init, I quick shot with Calo and shoot Shaak Ti 40dmg. I go first act Calo shoot Shaak Ti I roll a crit. She uses force alter, and I roll a 1. Great. I shoot the 2nd time. Roll a 10 and kill her. Kit Fisto activates and puts 60 more on Boba . I bodyguard 20 with Nico. I shoot Kit back, miss the shot. Mace moves in but is unable to attack. Boba shoots Kit for 20. Misses the 2nd attack. Boba flies back to make Kit have to move and provoke an AoO. Nico acts misses both attacks due to Shii Cho.

Next round he wins init. I quick shot and fire at Kit. I roll a 17 and hit the attack. He fails the evade, and the fp reroll. 40dmg. Kit attacks Nico Okarr here and kills him. Boba moves adjacent to Kit and fires, hitting him for 40, I move my Elite Czerka in to give shields to Calo and Boba. Mace moves in and attacks Calo. He hits all 3 attacks, and the last one is a crit thanks to 2 rerolls. My Czerka is in range and I'm able to negate 50 of the possible 80. So Calo takes 30. I fire back at Mace and hit both of Calo's attacks for 60.

Last round, Nevar wins init. I quick shot Mace, with Calo and kill him. Kit Fisto acts and puts another 40 on Boba (No longer has Shii Cho). I shields save the first attack. Make it so Kit does 10 dmg. 2nd attack Kit hits, I fail the shields, I reroll via Jabba, fail the save, Boba dies. Calo moves adjacent to Kit. Fires and hits, killing him. And winning the game. Though I wasn't able to get a 3 pt win. But it was an awesome game. Nevar was a great opponent. Very skilled. Great sport. He had a really cool Republic build. Good movement, Good Defense, Good Damage. Everything you want in a squad. Plus it's built around Mace, Kit, and Shaak Ti. What's not to like?

Play report with Deaths_Baine coming up!
theultrastar
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:07:35 PM

Me and Deaths_Baine played on Smugglers Base. He ran New Republic. He told me prior to this match that he had built this squad just for this match against me. He dropped VoW Streen, WoTC Jaina, VoW Han, WoTC Ani Solo, WoTC Kyp Duron, WoTC Ganner. Great movement, lots of auto damage, great shooter. This is a nasty squad. I can't remember the filler he had in this squad. I think he out acted me on acts.

I ran the God Squad Reborn. Legends Luke, VoW Han, Princess Leia, R23PO, Legends Chewie, Yoda of Dagobah, and some filler.

I took gambit in the first round. Deaths Baine pulled off a pretty great blaster barrage early in the 2nd round and was able to damage a lot of my guys. I take care of his Han in the 2nd round. He drops My Chewie in the following round. I retaliate in the next round and drop Jaina. All of this fighting is taking place in the center room on Smugglers Base. He takes down R23PO. I'm able to take down Kyp.

Streen takes out Luke. Han takes out Streen. Ganner takes out Leia. Han and Ganner duke it out, and Ganner with 10hp takes down Han. This is the final round. I run my last Ugg up to Ganner and 20. You've got to be kidding me. Game over. With all my rounds of Gambit I'm over 200. 3pt win. The most amazing game, and finish that I have ever played. The Champion Uggie brings me through to victory over my arch nemesis. Until next time Trevor, until next time. I wish I could write a more detailed play report here, but it's 1 in the morning, and I'm exhausted. Words really couldn't do this game justice. You just had to see it. What a phenomenal match.
theultrastar
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 1:54:02 PM

Well we just wrapped on the first leg of the Vassal League. This was for the Veterans of War release. Here is the official rankings and point listing!

-------------------------Rankings----------------------------

1. Justin Cook: 5-0-0 (14pts)
2. Dr Daman: 4-0-1 (13pts)
3. TheUltrastar: 5-0-0 (12pts)
4. Sithbot: 4-1-0 (12pts)
5. Spryguy1981: 3-1-1 (9pts)
6. Amadeus: 3-2-0 (9pts)
7. Shmi15: 3-2-0 (9pts)
8. Darth_Nevar: 3-2-0 (9pts)
9. Darth O: 3-2-0 (7pts)
10. pegolego: 2-3-0 (6pts)
11. Deaths_Baine: 2-3-0 (6pts)
12. obiwan1knight: 2-3-0 (6pts
13. Mando: 2-3-0 (5pts)
14. MiniJedi: 1-4-0 (3pts)
15. darthrattlehead: 1-3-1 (3pts)
16. DieAndBeMetal: 1-3-1 (2pts)
17. Jen'ari: 0-5-0 (0pts)
18. sharron: 0-5-0 (0pts)

Note: For those of you who contacted others, and never got a response back, I awarded you a full win.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:51:14 PM

Standings by division thus far

Rancor division
1. Shmi15, spryguy, and Amadeus all have 9 points
2. DarthO 7 points
3. Mando 5 points

Wampa Division
1. Daman 13 points
2. darth_nevar 9 points
3. Obi1knight 6 points
4. sharron 0 points

Acklay Division
1. Justin Cook 14 points
2. sithbot 12 points
3. pegolego 6 points
4. minijedi 3 points
5. jen'ari 0 points

Rakghoul Division
1. Ultrastar 12 points
2. Deathsbaine 6 points
3. DarthRattlehead 3 points
4. DieandbeMetal 2 points
Justin Cook
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 12:15:54 PM

So...my division is the only one to have 2 players eclipse 10 points.....I always manage to be in the toughest division, and still come out on top, like my beloved, aged, San antonio Spurs. Good luck to everyone, when the perennial power house that is, Justin. Vaughn. Cook. Is on your list to play.
SithBot
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:44:42 PM

Any news on next leg of the League?

How long do we have from release of pieces to games starting?

Can we have a sneak peek release?

I know i can go to jawajuice and find it, but on bloomilk its official ;)