RegisterDonateLogin

Lets the Wookiee win.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Veterans of War, Vassal League Release! Options
theultrastar
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 10:30:32 AM
Groups: Member

I watched this game and it was just freaking awesome. So many twists and turns. One minute Spry had the advantage, next Richard, then Spry and then Richard again. It was just awesome.
Amadeus
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 10:39:24 AM

jen'ari wrote:
I am really happy that Jedi master's have ways to ensure that they are not taken down by pieces that really have no business taking them down.

I think every piece has a right to do damage to a piece IMHO. Thats part of the game. As it is, given a single attack at +15 attack (thats a lot!) against a 28 defense Mace, assuming mace rerolls any missed evade saves, Mace will take no damage from it 97.44%* of the time. Even without rerolls it's a 84% chance he'll avoid all damage. Most attacks don't even have that good of odds.

Getting close is not an immediate counter either, since both mace and kit have LD. And that immediately opens up characters to double/triple the next round (since with the amount of HP/def they have you'd be hard pressed to kill them before that).

I honestly think this combination needs to be revisited, no offense to you guys. I don't mean to sound upset about it, I just think there might be some balancing required. Just wondering, what did you guys playtest against this?

*Math:
need 13 or higher to hit, so 8/20 chance for that
evade and two rerolls, each at 8/20 chance to fail
8/20=0.4
Find the complement of the failure chance
100 - 100(0.4^4) = 97.44
jen'ari
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 10:56:02 AM

Amadeus wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
I am really happy that Jedi master's have ways to ensure that they are not taken down by pieces that really have no business taking them down.

I think every piece has a right to do damage to a piece IMHO. Thats part of the game. As it is, given a single attack at +15 attack (thats a lot!) against a 28 defense Mace, assuming mace rerolls any missed evade saves, Mace will take no damage from it 97.44%* of the time. Even without rerolls it's a 84% chance he'll avoid all damage. Most attacks don't even have that good of odds.

Getting close is not an immediate counter either, since both mace and kit have LD. And that immediately opens up characters to double/triple the next round (since with the amount of HP/def they have you'd be hard pressed to kill them before that).

I honestly think this combination needs to be revisited, no offense to you guys. I don't mean to sound upset about it, I just think there might be some balancing required. Just wondering, what did you guys playtest against this?

*Math:
8/20=0.4
100 - 100(0.4^4) = 97.44

Like I said, I think something should be done for high level shooters to better ensure they can hit and the damage stick, maybe some kind of ability entitled master sniper, evade is negated or something. I know the Sidious made in Legends negates the ability parry.

i do not know about probabilities and stuff but it seems like your math suggests that they have unlimited force powers. Using force crush with Mace takes his force powers down to zero almost every time he uses it and he only has force renewal 1. With accurate shot you do not have to target someone in cover, and moving adjacent is not a bad idea when you drop 80 and have madalore's armor and a demagol who can activate and counter push

Also, the amount of damage that particular army can deal is not that great. Mace (apparently hit for zero criticals) can only deal 60. Kit Fisto can possibly deal 90 (if he has bravado (which is not the case against the mandos) and Shii-Cho Mastery), and Plo Koon can do utmost of 70 (using Cyclone and having protective bonus).
Force Crush is only used once a game and can do 60 or 30.

The damage output is limited.
He only got 127 gambit and said the action was pretty nonstop. If Shae Vizla had not died so early the auto 40 dbl flamethrower would have been a game changer.
And the mando charge is a huge deal for Artus as well. I do not see them as too powerful. They are good against shooters obviously, but they lose to a lot of squads, and they would lose to a lot of mando squads as well.
theultrastar
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 11:00:37 AM

We playtest everything quite a bit against all kinds of different squads. That being said we use our tournaments as a way to playtest. Because we don't have a large pool of playtesters and you need outside eyes. We do all that we can, but things get missed. The beauty of not printing things, and being exclusively online is we can fix things when we find them, and move on.

It will be looked at, and discussed of course. We take all of our feedback very seriously, so thanks Amadeus!
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 11:02:38 AM

Amadeus wrote:
jen'ari wrote:

*Math:
8/20=0.4
100 - 100(0.4^4) = 97.44

actually I tested it against the mandos. and they did just fine. no offense, but you did not run kelborn and that is just crazy. the artus lok held his own very well, considering he can run in and drop 80 rom 12 squares, and then his mandarlores armor which increases defense and negates damage against the entire jedi council army. I also ran rexutu with the mando army who can potentially run 12 double twin with melee attack in the right squad.

basically when I looked at your mando squad you had what to me is the start of two different squads merged into one squad. so if a non optimized mando squad loses to an optimized republic squad, I have no beef with that.

when I run mandos I either go shooter heavy with kelborn, the shadow father, shae, and others, or I go fast paced with artus lok, rexutu, mobile command center, commander, others, but not a combo of the two.
Amadeus
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 1:21:17 PM

I'm not saying the mandos aren't strong, they are very strong which is why I ran them, even it it wasn't the best squad. I don't think Kelborn would have really done that much in this squad relative to other builds. My issue isn't that my squad wasn't better against this squad, it is more that shooters in general essentially auto-lose unless they have direct damage or are a hybrid piece that does better in melee.

I don't think the solution is a new ability. If a new ability is made that only solves the problem when up against the very small amount of pieces who do have it. That's more of a bandaid solution.

Artus Lok did alright because he was designed to get close and is also an extremely strong piece himself. Also Justin had some very unlucky rolls and I had some very lucky ones. I also don't really consider Rextu and a charging Artus to be a shooter archetype.

My math I did earlier assumes that you reroll twice, but I do say that there is a 84% chance if there is no rerolls since evade does not need force points. Even if mace had no cover and did not have the council bonus and had no rerolls (at his absolute weakest without suicidally moving into adjacency), Mace has a 65% chance to take no damage from the top-of-the-line shadow father. He will not often be in such a weak position though. It also doesn't really make a whole lot of sense that in order to do better with a blaster my shooters have to practically punch them with the gun.

That's just my two cents, I'm not the most experienced player, so I could be wrong, but it just looks far too strong a combo for my liking.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 2:19:39 PM

Amadeus wrote:
I'm not saying the mandos aren't strong, they are very strong which is why I ran them, even it it wasn't the best squad. I don't think Kelborn would have really done that much in this squad relative to other builds. My issue isn't that my squad wasn't better against this squad, it is more that shooters in general essentially auto-lose unless they have direct damage or are a hybrid piece that does better in melee.

I don't think the solution is a new ability. If a new ability is made that only solves the problem when up against the very small amount of pieces who do have it. That's more of a bandaid solution.

Artus Lok did alright because he was designed to get close and is also an extremely strong piece himself. Also Justin had some very unlucky rolls and I had some very lucky ones. I also don't really consider Rextu and a charging Artus to be a shooter archetype.

My math I did earlier assumes that you reroll twice, but I do say that there is a 84% chance if there is no rerolls since evade does not need force points. Even if mace had no cover and did not have the council bonus and had no rerolls (at his absolute weakest without suicidally moving into adjacency), Mace has a 65% chance to take no damage from the top-of-the-line shadow father. He will not often be in such a weak position though. It also doesn't really make a whole lot of sense that in order to do better with a blaster my shooters have to practically punch them with the gun.

That's just my two cents, I'm not the most experienced player, so I could be wrong, but it just looks far too strong a combo for my liking.

yeah, one of our goals was to make melee stronger then shooters... so I am going to go ahead and say job well done guys. but I also think that a lot of shooter squads can be competitive, if optimized and everything.

all fringe, sep swarm (which you made), sep bounty hunters, mandos.
SithBot
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 2:49:31 PM

Amadeus wrote:
(at his absolute weakest without suicidally moving into adjacency)

well i watched the game, and i do not want to bombard you but sometimes shooters have to get adjacent. You could have moved shadow father adjacent to kit and hit for 60.
The idea that a piece that gets +4 defense and can reduce every attack and damage by 10 with a save of 11 and has 130 HP is going to be suicide when he can get adjacent and deal 60 and than next turn drop 80 is silly.
Even if Kit makes his 1 save a turn he still takes 70. Run the ugnaught away to not let Kit have Shii-Cho (the key to playing Kit) and he can deal a whopping 60 back if he hits with both and you can save for up to 20 of it. If you win init Demagol smacks him for some poison and/or activation.
win win baby.

shooters can be very powerful when adj because they bypass abilities that stop damage from nonadjacent. Deaths_Baine is actually the master at adjacent shooter fighting
Amadeus
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:56:54 PM

Sorry, again just to be clear I'm just talking about shooters in general. I deserved to lose that match not because of the pieces but because Justin is a much better player than I am. If it makes things make more sense consider someone like Han Solo, Scoundrel instead.

Deaths_Baine wrote:
yeah, one of our goals was to make melee stronger then shooters... so I am going to go ahead and say job well done guys.

In any case, I'll leave it to you guys, I didn't realize that your intention was to make melee squads to be better than shooter squads overall, thanks for pointing this out.
Darth O
Posted: Wednesday, February 4, 2015 7:10:56 PM

I just played Pegolego and Deaths Baine back to back.

Pego played TN Luke, Han, and Chewie with Princess Leia, Yoda of Dagobah and C-3PO and R2-D2 plus filler.
I was playing TN Revan and Bastila, Canderous Ordo, T3-M4, a Jedi Engineer (VoW), and filler.

We played on Grand Plaza. Pego got a 3 point win after stunning Revan and Bastila almost every round and just hammering me with Luke and the rest. I managed to kill Yoda with T3-M4's flamethrower after shooting him a couple of times. I killed Luke with mainly Bastila. I also killed Chewie eventually with Bastila and Canderous. I think Han had 30 HP left at the end. Pego controlled gambit all game and finished the game 247-119.

Deaths Baine played TN Antares Draco and Marasiah Fel, Roan Fel (True Emperor), two Imperial Knight Masters, and an Imperial Knight Strike Team Leader plus an R7 and filler.
I played TN Durge, Maul, and Jango with Darth Sidious (CS), an R7 and filler.
We played on Asteroid Mining Complex.

In the first round Durge put 30 damage on an Imperial Knight Master. I pawned Maul to get to first-round gambit. In the second round, Deaths Baine moved his squad into the middle, where Maul put another 40 damage on the damaged Imperial Knight Master. Durge killed an Uggie. Deaths Baine won his third init and put 40 on Maul. Maul retaliated by killing the same Imperial Knight Master and running away, followed by a Pawn by Sidious to get him well and truly out of harm's way. Durge killed another Uggie. The living Imperial Knight Master killed both of my Mouse Droids. Jango then used Charging Assault to put 30 damage on him after a successful Lightsaber Block.

It was intense from round 4 onwards. Deaths Baine won initiative and attacked Jango with the Imperial Knight Master. Crit, successful Mando armour, miss; 40 damage total. Jango then missed both his attacks and flew away. Durge was really clever and used flamethrower 20 twice on the Imperial Knight Master, also putting 40 on Roan Fel. Antares Draco then used Lightsaber Assault on Durge and did 50 damage. Then Sidious pawned Maul, who ran up and did a whopping 60 damage thanks to a crit.

Deaths Baine won init for the 5th time in a row (not complaining, just kinda funny) and decided to attack Maul instead of Durge with Antares. Maul died, followed immediately by Antares when Durge shot him. My Human Bodyguard killed a Mouse Droid which was kinda cool. Next, Marasiah and the Strike Team Leader each killed an Uggie. Then Jango charged the Imperial Knight Master and killed him. Roan Fel put 20 damage on Jango to end the round.

Round 6 and oh my gosh. I won init. This was the situation: I was ahead by 139 points to 99 and time would most likely not permit another round after this one. I could easily run away and take the 2 point victory like a little girl (a little victorious girl mind you). Alternatively, I could attempt to put the final 50 damage on Roan Fel and kill Deaths Baine's R7 and claim gambit for a 3 point victory. I decided that Legends was so cool that it warranted a thrilling ending. I charged Roan and hit my first attack for 50 thanks to Impulsive Reprisal. Unfortunately, Roan made his Lightsaber Block save. The twin hit, but it left him on 10 HP. This meant it was game on. Roan used Dark Temptation and smacked Jango to death with his really cool white lightsaber. Then it was the moment of truth. If he made his DT save, I could get a 3 point win by killing him and the R7. If he failed his save, Deaths Baine could kill his own Roan Fel and overtake my score.

He rolled a 2, meaning Roan switched sides and Deaths Baine had his chance! The Strike Leader rolled an 18, which meant that my only hope was Lightsaber Block. I clicked that blue d20 that we have all come to love and hate, and rolled a 20! The Cortosis Guantlet was irrelevant, but boy was that cool. So Roan was alive for now, but Marasiah was still yet to activate. I was able to take the easy way out at this stage and move my Human Bodyguard next to Roan Fel, just in case. Marasiah missed anyway, and Sidious zapped the R7 to make the score 157-147 in my favour after gambit for us both.

WHAT A GAME. Thank you to Deaths Baine for being such a great opponent. Tune in tomorrow for Spry vs Darth O!
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2015 8:05:35 AM

oh yeah man, what a great game. kind of happy to see imperial knights doing ok, without thrawn in fact, pretty sweet. although I won very single init roll except for the last one, so that helps lol.

awesome game, awesome crowd watching, and awesome opponent, one can not ask for more.

favorite part of the game was hands down when you won that init and was like should I run and take the auto 2 point win, or should I go for the 200 this is legends and it was so much cooler to play it for the 200, so thanks for that lol.
pegolego
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2015 9:19:03 AM

I THINK I got 257 Wink, but it doesn't matter unless there's a prize for the highest VP scored in the tournament...

Anyhoo, these were truly 2 of the most interesting games in one day that I've seen played. The game I played against Darth O was truly much closer than it seemed, but he failed like all of his saves (except the ones that didn't matter), and Revan never took a turn past round 1 due to Stuns. Even so, he quite nearly killed all my key pieces at various points, I was left with most of my squad dead and most of the rest dying lol (and a couple Ugnaughts) when I finally was JUST able to end Canderous Ordo. Had the rolls gone the other way, it would have been a very different game. Credit to theUltraStar for the great squad base!
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2015 12:27:46 PM

Darth O wrote:
I

Round 6 and oh my gosh. I won init. This was the situation: I was ahead by 139 points to 99 and time would most likely not permit another round after this one. I could easily run away and take the 2 point victory like a little girl (a little victorious girl mind you). Alternatively, I could attempt to put the final 50 damage on Roan Fel and kill Deaths Baine's R7 and claim gambit for a 3 point victory. I decided that Legends was so cool that it warranted a thrilling ending. I charged Roan and hit my first attack for 50 thanks to Impulsive Reprisal. Unfortunately, Roan made his Lightsaber Block save. The twin hit, but it left him on 10 HP. This meant it was game on. Roan used Dark Temptation and smacked Jango to death with his really cool white lightsaber. Then it was the moment of truth. If he made his DT save, I could get a 3 point win by killing him and the R7. If he failed his save, Deaths Baine could kill his own Roan Fel and overtake my score.

He rolled a 2, meaning Roan switched sides and Deaths Baine had his chance! The Strike Leader rolled an 18, which meant that my only hope was Lightsaber Block. I clicked that blue d20 that we have all come to love and hate, and rolled a 20! The Cortosis Guantlet was irrelevant, but boy was that cool. So Roan was alive for now, but Marasiah was still yet to activate. I was able to take the easy way out at this stage and move my Human Bodyguard next to Roan Fel, just in case. Marasiah missed anyway, and Sidious zapped the R7 to make the score 157-147 in my favour after gambit for us both.

WHAT A GAME. Thank you to Deaths Baine for being such a great opponent. Tune in tomorrow for Spry vs Darth O!

Ha yes. Brilliant play and an ending that ranks itself worthy of a comic book. Who would have forseen such an amazing ending? Jango swoopin in for the kill, just to be blocked. Roan, angry, sad, overcome feeds from the dark side to exact his vengeance and does. But the act of killing turns him to the dark side. One of his one followers recognizes his betrayal and attacks him. Roan, now fully engulfed in the power of the dark side, blocks it with ease, rendering the light saber useless.

Incredible.
Thanks for embracing a truly fun way to play. This is whats all about, staying true to form. Impulsive reprisal is not about running away, sweet
spryguy1981
Posted: Thursday, February 5, 2015 4:13:02 PM

Just finished my game with Darth O.

I ran Solo Charge TN version in honor of Deaths_Bane and his suicidal Mara charges.
50 Han-GH
45 Mara Jade, Jedi
33 Legends Ben
29 Ganner
23 Ani Solo
8 R7
12 Uggie Demo x4

Darth O ran
50 Legends Ordo
44 Artus Lok
32 Shae Viszla
28 Kelborn
14 Chadra Slicer
14 Mando Weaponsmith
11 Human BG
6 Uggie x2

O won map roll we played on Throne Room

Round 1 was positioning with no one getting gambit.

Round 2 O Resol'nare into gambit and I blow open the door to the center room with an Uggie. Kelborn kills my Uggie. Ganner leviatates Mara in and she nukes Shae to kill her. Then starts the roll like shit brigade. O momentums Mara for 30 with Mandalore, The Canderous misses 2 of his 3 attacks Mara at 60. Ben and Han enter gambit to set up for the next round. Both in Gambit.

Round 3 O wins init and goes for the Mara kill with Canderous. He hits 1 of 3 attacks again, Mara at 30. Mara assaults Artus Lok and you guessed it, she hits 1 of 4 attacks he fails his armor save. Artus then kills Mara and he moves his Bodyguard in. I move Ben adjacent to Kelborn and use Pull to put 30 on him with Cunning and then Han steps in and kills Kelborn. He damages Ben on AoO's to put him at 50. Weaponsmith hits for 10 more, Ben at 40. Anakin uses Unleash the Force Artus misses his save and takes 50 afer armor, Bodyguard makes his save, Canderous makes his save.

Round 4 O wins another init and uses Artus to kill Ben with Mando Charge. Han drops 50 on Canderous after armor. Canderous shoots Han hits 2/3 Han fails both Evades he's at 40. Ganner pushes Canderous Anakin bases Canderous hoping to kill him at 20HP with a failed Armor save. He makes it hes at 10, Artus is at 50.

All comes down to round 5, if I win init there's a good chance I win the game as Anakin sits at 3FP going into round 5. He wins init, Canderous shoots, hits for 20, uses Power Blast to go for the kill and misses, hits the 3rd. Anakin at 10. He regens to 30. I use Han to kill his Weaponsmith with no cover and then shoot at Artus and miss and then run out of range of Anakin. Anakin Unleashes again, Canderous makes both saves but Artus fails the 60 damage save and dies, plus it takes out the BG and 2 Uggies. Ganner makes his save he's at 70. O's Chadra shoots at Anakin for the kill and misses. Ganner then pushes Canderous for the win.

Final Score 225-114 in my favor. It was a really close game, but in the end Canderous' bad attack rolls were what really sealed the deal. Anakin is definitely the MVP of the game.

Puts me at 3-1-1 for the first leg of the tournament with 2 3pt wins and a 2pt win. 9pts total with the tie.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2015 10:07:47 PM

just got blitzed by daman.... 210- to like 80-90 maybe something in his favor. The good Dr. Daman over came his struggle with death easily... never send a wookie to do a man's job is what I learned today.

great game, been so much fun playing the NZ guys, they are great opponents, and I have had a lot of fun losing to them lol. so thanks everyone.

dieandbemetal and ultrastar, you are left to face my wrath.... which has been pretty pathetic considering I am 1-2... lol, but you have been warned.
Amadeus
Posted: Saturday, February 7, 2015 4:33:34 PM

Played my last game of my schedule last night, against DarthRattlehead!

He ran:
--Vassal_2015_Squad_1--
50 Han Solo, Galactic Hero
48 Luke Skywalker, Galactic Hero
33 Ben Skywalker, Jedi Infiltrator
29 Ganner Rhysode
23 Jarael
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

I ran:
-- Super Misogynists --
62 Rahm Kota
52 Galen Marek, Leader of the Rebellion
38 Luke Skywalker, Jedi Hero
19 Princess Leia, Rebel Commando
14 General Rieekan
9 R2-D2 with Extended Sensor
8 Juno Eclipse
6 Mouse Droid x2
3 Ugnaught Demolitionist

I won map roll and we played on Theed Palace. DarthRattlehead took the left and I took the right.

DarthRattlehead won first init, and moved his jedi and tech up towards the room above gambit, with Han hanging around in the bushes lower down. I moved Leia up to the top as well, with R2 running door support. My Jedi and Juno moved down towards the gambit door.

There was a minor firefight between Han and Leia, Han took no damage but Leia was not in range of a mouse and took 20 damage. This worked in my favour however since Leia's CE now triggered giving all my jedi and Juno (and I guess rieekan, but he was hanging back) +10 damage.

The first major engagement began at the rightmost gambit door, as jarael moved into gambit. Galen Force Pulled her out of gambit and into range, where she was beaten up by my Jedi. Jarael failed a lot of saves even with rerolls and perished before long.

NR Luke was levitated and moved down into range and got set up to do a big LS throw next turn. Han moved in a little closer through the right gambit door to take some shots. I responded to the threat of LS throw by moving an ugnaught adjacent to luke.

Next round, Rebel Luke charged in to drop a massive amount of damage on NR Luke, then used Jedi Mind Trick on him (who couldn't reroll the save due to previous attempts to block damage from Rebel luke), activating him. The rest of my Jedi proceeded to hit him for more damage (I think killing him, either way NR Luke didnt last long).

Ben Skywalker moved in to try and do some damage, as did Han. Some damage was done to Rahm Kota, who failed some evade saves.

Ben Skywalker goes down fairly quickly to lightsaber blades, with defensive abilities he doesn't have anything saving him from my high attack. Han similarly goes down, and with him the disruptive bubble keeping me from making use of Leia's CE.

With just Ganner left and only really Rahm with any good amount of damage on him, the rest didn't last too much longer. However, Darthrattlehead managed to kill my ugnaught with his ugnaught in the last round much to both our celebration, and the game ended there.

It was a great gam, I hadn't played DarthRattlehead before and he was a fun opponent to play with, hopefully I run into him in future games! :)

Final Score: 202-23 in favour of Amadeus. Which puts me at a final 3 wins 2 losses this leg of the league.
jen'ari
Posted: Saturday, February 7, 2015 10:51:07 PM

Just finished playing my, not as handsome older brother in a game of mini's Justin Cook.

I ran an army that he made up in an attempt to show him who the man is.
I titled it
The Pit of Despair
Darth Sidious *LEGENDS*
Darth Bane *LEGENDS*
Alem Rar
Sith APprentice

He showed up with nothing other than his army titled
Let's Get It On (He told me that it had two meanings)
GRAND MASTER LUKE SKYWALKER
Mara Jade, Jedi
Ben Skywalker *LEGENDS*
2 ugnaughts

So this is a 4 activation army vs a 5 activation army.
I won map roll and we played on Rancor Pen. haha.

First round a tad of positioning. Second round, He won initiative and out activated me, some more positioning and he is getting Mara Jade positioned so that a force pull can get them adj to her and Luke. I poisoned an ugnaught.

Third round, I win initiative and intuition sidious down close, he surprise moves Ben a tad ways.
I go first and Ambush attack the Grand Master, doing 40 dmg a pop.
First hits, he defends, djem so, amkes it, first attack hits, second attack hits Bane takes 50, dealt 0. second hits, he fails djem so, third hits, he defends it, djem so, fails. He took 40 and I took 50. umm that sucks.

His turn, Luke triple twins Bane to DEATH. 160 HP and he is dead by one character in one round of play. ouch!!!
Mara Jade moves two squares and cunning attacks Sidious, who has 140 life.
First hits for 30. Second is a critical! I illusion, He makes it, take 50. Third hits, illusion, He make it. Fourth hits SIDIOUS IS FREAKIN DEAD IN ONE TURN BY ONE CHARACTER!

he dealt 310 points of damage in 3 characters turns (2 of his own and 1 from reacting to opponents).

Of course Alema Rar and the Sith apprentice just fell over dead, instantly.

Ben said, "why the heck did you even wake me up this morning and give me that speech about the hardest thing we will ever do as a family? Jacen and I were going to talk about Vergere"

Grand Master Luke went absolutely beast mode all over Bane's face.

3 pt win for Justin Cook
and Jen'ari fails to win a single game this release
Mando
Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:59:03 AM

Could Justin Cook and Shmi15 get back to my bloomail i sent them? I've been trying to get our games in for over a week but no response. Sorry to bring this up here, but maybe they aren't noticing their inbox. Confused
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 11:53:33 AM

Mando wrote:
Could Justin Cook and Shmi15 get back to my bloomail i sent them? I've been trying to get our games in for over a week but no response. Sorry to bring this up here, but maybe they aren't noticing their inbox. Confused

this is fine, i will get ahold of both of them for you. hopefully they will respond.
Justin Cook
Posted: Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:05:53 PM

I am down for a match this week sometime, prob late night....sorry I have been in transition interviewing for a new job and moving towns and stuff, so i have been kinda busy.....but i have one thing to say......lets get it on