RegisterDonateLogin

Have you seen this missing Jedi? If so, call 1-800-ORDER-66.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

LEGENDS Vassal Release EVENT! Options
thereisnotry
Posted: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 7:47:05 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/29/2008
Posts: 953
Location: Canada
I just finished my game with Mando.

Mando
--Legendary Destroyers—
37 Aurra Sing
33 Sora Bulq
60 Destroyer Droid x2
20 General Whorm Loathsom
16 LEGENDS Nute Gunray, Leader of the Naboo Blockade
10 Figrin D'an
9 Battle Droid Officer
9 Mouse Droid x3
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(200pts. 13 activations)

thereisnotry
--Jedi Training--
48 Cin Drallig, Jedi Battlemaster
39 Quinlan Vos, Double Agent
31 Commander Fox
29 Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight
27 Lobot
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
5 Rodian Diplomat
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(200pts. 11 activations)

My Reinforcements:
13 Czerka Shield Technician
6 Mouse Droid x2

I won the map roll so we played on Cantina. From the start, we knew that my Czerka would pretty much neuter the Destroyer Droids. Mando was kinda hoping to face one of the shooter squads which have been popular, but my squad was pretty much the opposite. First round was uneventful, other than me sniping an Uggie with Fox at the end of the round and then taking 10dmg back in my face from the Reflective Shield thing (ala Nute). Next round, Mando makes a good move that I didn't see coming: he used Nute to move a DD 18 squares, where he had a no cover shot on Fox, needing 6s. I figured that even if Mando hit all his shots, I'd still be fine because of Flak Shield...but then he rolled a crit, and so the Fox went back into his hole, never to be seen again. Next round I killed a DD (thanks to the Czerka!) with Cin Drallig, and then killed another one when Aayla pulled it into the room with my guys, where its shields were neutered. After that Aurra came in wanting to put 60dmg on Aayla from an adjacent attack (to avoid Soresu), but she missed her twin, which meant that Aayla only took 30...and Aurra took 60dmg from aoo's (a Rodian crit and Aayla twin), so it wasn't a good trade. Then Sora charged in and hurt Aayla again (one was a crit), so Aayla was alive with 20hp. I then ended the round by towing Quinlan in with Twin (using Whorm's CE) to kill Aurra (with the help of a Vaapad crit) and put 80dmg on Sora (crit and hit with Assassin). Sora made his Djem So saves but couldn't roll to save his life (nor take someone else's) on the attacks he gained from them. Next round Mando won init again, but his dice were TERRIBLE: 7,5,1,2 as he tried to finish off Quinlan using Sith Rage (needing 8s to hit). After that it was clean-up, as my 3 jedi easily mopped up the rest of his fodder and commanders. The game took 58 minutes.

Final score: 230-74 and a 3pt win for me.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:00:09 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,958
thereisnotry wrote:

thereisnotry
--Jedi Training--
48 Cin Drallig, Jedi Battlemaster
39 Quinlan Vos, Double Agent
31 Commander Fox
29 Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight
27 Lobot
9 R2-D2, Astromech Droid
5 Rodian Diplomat
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2
(200pts. 11 activations)

My Reinforcements:
13 Czerka Shield Technician
6 Mouse Droid x2

If this army was a basketball team they would be the heat via this movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWkq2_cFaA
Mando
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:56:00 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 833
Location: Donnelly, MN
I had a lot of fun playing the Legends Nute Gunray yesterday, even though the match was pretty one sided due to the Czerka Shield tech. Pretty interesting design. I wasn't sure I'd find him very useful, but he is a HUGE movement breaker for Destroyer droids. It would be interesting to see how well the squad I ran would do against an all shooter squad. I played him cause no one else had played him yet in this whole tournament so I threw together the best squad I could think of with pieces i like, such as the old school Aura and Sora Bulq. The squad had a decent chance, and I was building it to be geared towards shooters cause then Figrin Dian would have Evade and access to Energy Shield 10 from an adjacent destroyer droid, and Sora would have Soresu and Energy Shield 10. Not bad for defending against shooters. I liked the squad and wish we had one more round so that I could run it again. Anyways, it was a good game against Tint. I had a lot of fun playing in this tourney and it will be interesting to see the results for the top 4.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:46:35 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/31/2010
Posts: 1,620
Mando wrote:
I had a lot of fun playing the Legends Nute Gunray yesterday, even though the match was pretty one sided due to the Czerka Shield tech. Pretty interesting design. I wasn't sure I'd find him very useful, but he is a HUGE movement breaker for Destroyer droids. It would be interesting to see how well the squad I ran would do against an all shooter squad. I played him cause no one else had played him yet in this whole tournament so I threw together the best squad I could think of with pieces i like, such as the old school Aura and Sora Bulq. The squad had a decent chance, and I was building it to be geared towards shooters cause then Figrin Dian would have Evade and access to Energy Shield 10 from an adjacent destroyer droid, and Sora would have Soresu and Energy Shield 10. Not bad for defending against shooters. I liked the squad and wish we had one more round so that I could run it again. Anyways, it was a good game against Tint. I had a lot of fun playing in this tourney and it will be interesting to see the results for the top 4.



thnx for running the nute and awesome feedback man. glad you enjoyed the tournament, I am also excited about the top 4.
Amadeus
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2014 6:46:46 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/14/2014
Posts: 144
ALRIGHTY THEN, it's time for another playreport by yours truly. After 2 bye's in a row, the fourth round I managed to get my next game in. My apologies for any inaccuracies, let me know and I will correct them

I played said game last wednesday. My opponent was none other than theultrastar himself.

I decided to give my squad from the first round one more playthrough, especially since I didn't have much time this past week to squadbuild what with midterms:
--Episode V: Bounty Hunter Battle Bros Strike Back--
45 Durge, Gen'dai Bounty Hunter New
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Bossk, wookie Hunter New
17 Elite Czerka Technician New
3 Mouse Droid
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

--Lobot Reinforcements--
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
3 Rodian Brute

theultrastar ran the following:
Lord Vader
Starkiller's Clone New
Thrawn
Grand Moff wilhuff Tarkin New
R7
assorted ugnaughts and mouse droids

I lost map roll, and we played the following map:



I chose the right side of the map, setting up around the middle tank. Theultrastar set up above the middle room, except for Thrawn, who he stashed deep in a closet near the bottom out of harms way.

First round saw everyone moving closer to gambit, fairly straightforward. Theultrastar was setting up his pieces in position so that swaps would be viable and Tarkin would be able to protect vader/starkiller with DoF. There was a bit of overriding done between Lobot and the R7, but nothing that really affected much.

Lobot, annoyed that the door controls seemed to be broken on his end, sent forth an ugnaught to 'remove' the faulty door until a repairman could arrive. The resulting explosion brought a tear to every ugnaught's eye on the board.

I'm a little fuzzy on the order of the next few events so bear with me. Seeing I was up against a melee-beatstick-heavy squad, I did what any good commander who respects his soldiers would do: construct the Great Wall of Expendable Fodder between myself and the blown-open door. To my dismay, Starkiller's Clone appeared and zapp'd the middle piece and annihilated an ugnaught and 2 rodians, and was then swapped out for the beefier Lord Vader.

This next moment defined the course of the game I'm certain.

Many years ago, Anakin skywalker had sent Durge plummetting into a sun to destroy the formidable Durge. Durge, however, managed to survive thanks to [desperate plot hole filler]. With a mighty roar, the Gen'dai Bounty hunter charged forward, shouting:

"You once cast me into a sun to be burned alive—for 20 years! If that didn't kill me… if the Sith and the Mandalorians and the Bloodboilers of Kragis couldn't kill me—then you can not kill me!"

Vader, shocked and apalled by the re-emergence of the immortal Durge, let his guard down for a moment, and in that moment Durge landed an ever-so-criticital critical upon the Dark Lord. Armed with charging fire from Cad and blast cannon from the Elite Czerka, an 80 damage shot hurdled at Vader, reduced only by his Dark Armour to 70. Durge together with Aurra finished him off in one phase.

Taking advantage of my momentum, my attack continued over the next few turned, where Cad Furious assaulted a ton of basic tech. Mouse droids were harmed in the making of this turn. I believe I even landed 2 crits on those tech pieces, not that it mattered. I sent Bossk on his way down to draw Thrawn out of hiding, and sent Aurra in to deal with Tarkin.

Durge and Cad set off to eliminate Starkiller's Clone, who was still at large. A very good skirmishing game was played by theultrastar here, who managed to drop enough lightning to take down cad, but when Durge and Aurra got in close he was dropped down to 40. Bossk had managed to chase thrawn out but didn't get much damage out.

Finally, I sent in Durge to finish off Starkiller's Clone, who with gambit brought me up to 201(?) points.

I really enjoyed my match against theultrastar, he is a very polite and patient opponent in addition to being a great tactician and dangerous matchup. Good game, sir!

Final Score: 201-72(?) in my favour for a 3-point win



obiwan1knight
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2014 7:22:32 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/14/2011
Posts: 150
Location: Voss
Had an awesome game with Shmi15, I'll write up a play report tomorrow (if Shmii doesn't get to it first), but here's a little spoiler:

"Never tell me the odds"
Dr Daman
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2014 8:53:16 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/2/2011
Posts: 202
Location: Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
Myself and the amazing Spryguy1981 played our round 4 match yesterday morning (NZ time). A big match for the both of us as the winner was pretty much guaranteed a spot in the semi-finals.

I decided to run something a bit different from my previous Sith beat-stick squads. I went with Seps and the new Durge.

45 Durge, Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
35 Hondo Ohnaka
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
15 Ponda Baba, Galactic Criminal
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Rodian Brute
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

(200pts. 13 activations)

Spry went with a NR squad based around GMLS!

115 Grand Master Luke Skywalker,
33 Legends Ben
29 Ganner,
8 R7
9 Uggie x3
6 Mouse x2

Spry won map roll and we went with his Smugglers Base map. I decided to let him set up first so that I could try and work out his movement intentions. He took the right and set up at about the mid point. I set up all my guys in the lower area hoping that he'd go straight for gambit and I'd be able to snipe his team from the bottom warehouse area.

First round is just positioning. I move a few scrubs towards the gambit room and my main force towards the warehouse. Spry moves along the middle of the left and gets GMLS into gambit.

Round 2 and I open the right side door of the warehouse hoping spry doesn't see that I can get Hondo to shoot Ganner with Cad coming in to finish him and the R7 off. Unfortunately for me he spots my move and runs the two into safety. After opening a few doors, I take some shots at GMLS knowing it's him I have to be wary of. I think I hit about 80% of my shots at him, but GMLS makes ALL of his LSD saves! I think he takes one hit from Aurra leaving him on 120hp. In between all the shots, he moves Ben and GMLS to the lower left of the Command Center and ends the round there.

Round 3 and I decide to shift my focus to Ben. I run Aurra out the left side of the warehouse and take 2 shots at him, hitting only once and dropping him to 60hp. We have a little scrub fight at the lower door of the Command Center. I lose an Uggie and the Rodian. I forgot about the rule change to MD's where you can move through them and i try to block up the door so no one can get through. GMLS makes his move and stomps over the MD's towards my attacking force using a FP for Master Speed. GMLS attacks Ponda and hits once but rolls a 1 on the twin. Spry decides to keep his FPs for LSD as Ponda, Cad and Durge are yet to activate. Ponda take a shot and hits! Take that 10 damage GMLS! next Durge makes his way to a no cover shot and this is where the magic happens. He crits and GMLS fails his LSD and the re-roll, leaving him with no FPs. Durge's next shot hits and GMLS is now on 20hp. Cad just has to hit one of his shots. Needing 5's, he rolls a 4....... but hits the twin shot and GMLS falls. That's where spry calls the game. End score was 200-33

In the end it was a tough match up for spry. All melee characters with stealth vs a crap-ton of shooters with accurate. Full credit to Matt, he's a great guy and it was a lot of fun to play against him and have a bit of a chat afterwards. Hope we get to play again soon mate!
pegolego
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:42:15 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 7/29/2011
Posts: 1,766
Location: In a sinkhole on Utapau
A rematch I’ve been anticipating, I get to play Scruffy Han for the 1st time since the TN Regional!

I took:
Grand Master Luke Skywalker
Ben Skywalker (TN)
Ganner
R7
Uggies/a Caamasi

Scruff played this:
Cin Drallig
Quinlan Vos Double Agent
Commander Fox
Aayla Secura, Jedi Knight
Marn Hierogryph
Figrin D'an
R2-D2, Astromech Droid
Spaarti Clone Trooper Demolitionist x2
Uggie

We rolled for map and I got a 3 (the rolls never got much better for me), Scruff won and chose Asteroid Mining Complex.

So, onto round 1: Mostly positioning. I scored gambit, Fox took a couple high-rolling shots at GMLS, who failed both LSD rolls, but still had plenty of HP remaining.

Round 2, init went to Scruff, who elected to go 2nd. I we both move some people further in, and then I Levitate Ben in, who in turn Force pulls Fox in. GMLS ends his existence, then I park an uggie in front so that Scruff can’t easily Force Pull one of my bigger pieces in with Aayla. He still has her and Quin unactivated at this point. Instead of trying, he moves Quinlan Vos around and takes out my R7, while Aayla removes the Ugnaught from play.

Round 3, I win init, I go first and use Ben to pull Quinlan Vos to Luke, so he can Triple Twin next round. I have Quin within 6 of Luke and Ben and an Ugnaught only at this point, but Aayla pulls Ben out of the area (dealing 40 to him in the process), then on Quins turn he takes a couple AOOs (both hits, one saved by Makashi) which I figure is fine, because then Quin has to deal with that much more Djem So Mastery, so I don’t try to Force Absorb it. Anyway, Quin makes his attacks. First attack hits for 30, I fail the Djem So, LSDefense and make the save (just about the only save I make the whole game lol), so Luke still has 110 HP. The next attack is a 20, critical Scared I miss the LSD this time, but made the Djem So save. First attack, hits, but is saved by Makashi. 2nd is a natural 1 Mad. Quinlan’s next 2 attack rolls were 11 and 9 respectively, I made one more Djem So, dealing 60. He makes fails both Makashi, but made one on a reroll, so he’s still around half HP, and GMLS dies. Cin Drallig moves in and uses Precision to kill Ben.

Round 4, I lose init again (Scruff only lost it one time), Scruff easily finishes off Ganner and my fodder, gloating just a bit at this point, winning quickly and decisively with 3 points.

So, to wrap it up, another 2-2 tourney, so I did alright. I had fun, certainly! Some great opponents, some great moments. I was honored to have been given an opportunity to help with it! I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did, can't wait to do it again! Thank you to all participants for making it such a great success to this point.

Good luck to the top 4 ThumbsUp BlooMilk
theultrastar
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2014 1:51:00 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/12/2010
Posts: 554
We are still waiting on a few games to finish, but we now know the top 4 for the LEGENDS Playoff.

#1. shmi15 4-0 10pts
#2. Dr Daman 3-1 9pts
#3. Amadeus 3-1 9pts
#4. scruffyhan 3-1 8pts

Congrats to you guys! It was a really close race at the end to determine who would make it into the playoffs! Looking forward to seeing the playoffs play out!

In the 1st round of the playoffs it will be...
shmi15 vs scruffyhan
Dr Daman vs Amadeus
theultrastar
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2014 6:35:05 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/12/2010
Posts: 554
Standings after 4 Rounds of Swiss:

1. shmi15 4-0 10pts
2. Dr Daman 3-1 9pts
3. Amadeus 3-1 9pts
4. scruffyhan 3-1 8pts

5. obiwan1knight 3-1 6pts
6. spryguy1981 2-2 6pts
7. thereisnotry 2-2 6pts
8. theultrastar 2-2 5pts
9. pegolego 2-2 4pts
10. Darth O 2-2 4pts
11. deathsbaine 2-2 4pts
12 Mando 1-3 2pts
13. Deathwielded 1-3 2pts
14. darth rattlehead 0-2-2 2pts
15. general_grief 0-3-1 1pts
16. dieandbemetal 0-3-1 1pts
theultrastar
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2014 6:42:41 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/12/2010
Posts: 554
Official Playoff Pairings

#1 shmi15 vs #4 scruffyhan
#2 Dr Daman vs #3 Amadeus
shmi15
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:00:07 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,277
me and scruffyhan played early monday morning. he ran seps with cad durge aurra and hondo. i ran rebels with galen and kota. he got a full 3 point win. i will post a full report when i get the time.
Amadeus
Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:48:09 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 2/14/2014
Posts: 144
Last night me and Dr Daman played our game. I might get a play report up eventually once I get through another midterm and some assignments.

Squads were:

Amadeus:
45 Durge, Gen'dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Bossk, Wookie Hunter
17 Elite Czerka Technician
3 Mouse Droid
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

--Lobot Reinforcements--
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
3 Rodian Brute

Dr Daman:

45 Durge, Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
35 Hondo Ohnaka
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
15 Ponda Baba, Galactic Criminal
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Rodian Brute
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Synopsis: I was ahead first round, and held gambit for the rest of the game, but it was all downhill after the first round, with a full win for Dr Daman. Fun game, enjoyed playing, and good luck in the final game!
jen'ari
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 7:24:27 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,958
Amadeus wrote:
Last night me and Dr Daman played our game. I might get a play report up eventually once I get through another midterm and some assignments.

Squads were:

Amadeus:
45 Durge, Gen'dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Bossk, Wookie Hunter
17 Elite Czerka Technician
3 Mouse Droid
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

--Lobot Reinforcements--
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
3 Rodian Brute

Dr Daman:

45 Durge, Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
35 Hondo Ohnaka
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
15 Ponda Baba, Galactic Criminal
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Rodian Brute
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Synopsis: I was ahead first round, and held gambit for the rest of the game, but it was all downhill after the first round, with a full win for Dr Daman. Fun game, enjoyed playing, and good luck in the final game!


Cad Bane and Aurra Sing armies...... so many...
someone should let everyone know when the final is, I want to try and catch it.
Deathwielded
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 7:57:05 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/19/2013
Posts: 1,249
jen'ari wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Last night me and Dr Daman played our game. I might get a play report up eventually once I get through another midterm and some assignments.

Squads were:

Amadeus:
45 Durge, Gen'dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Bossk, Wookie Hunter
17 Elite Czerka Technician
3 Mouse Droid
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

--Lobot Reinforcements--
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
3 Rodian Brute

Dr Daman:

45 Durge, Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
35 Hondo Ohnaka
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
15 Ponda Baba, Galactic Criminal
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Rodian Brute
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Synopsis: I was ahead first round, and held gambit for the rest of the game, but it was all downhill after the first round, with a full win for Dr Daman. Fun game, enjoyed playing, and good luck in the final game!


Cad Bane and Aurra Sing armies...... so many...
someone should let everyone know when the final is, I want to try and catch it.


Yeah it seems to be the dominate build in this meta. That and cin dralling/aayla secura and the all fringe hired guns. But the bounty hunters are way more prevalent in this meta especially since sing is so deadly tojedi with that twin charg.not to mention how fun surge is in that squad.
Mando
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 1:31:38 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 833
Location: Donnelly, MN
Deathwielded wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Last night me and Dr Daman played our game. I might get a play report up eventually once I get through another midterm and some assignments.

Squads were:

Amadeus:
45 Durge, Gen'dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
27 Lobot
20 Bossk, Wookie Hunter
17 Elite Czerka Technician
3 Mouse Droid
6 Rodian Brute x2
6 Ugnaught Demolitionist x2

--Lobot Reinforcements--
16 Dr. Evazan, Galactic Criminal
3 Rodian Brute

Dr Daman:

45 Durge, Gen'Dai Bounty Hunter
43 Cad Bane, Bounty Hunter
35 Hondo Ohnaka
33 Aurra Sing, Assassin
15 Ponda Baba, Galactic Criminal
8 R7 Astromech Droid
9 Mouse Droid x3
3 Rodian Brute
9 Ugnaught Demolitionist x3

Synopsis: I was ahead first round, and held gambit for the rest of the game, but it was all downhill after the first round, with a full win for Dr Daman. Fun game, enjoyed playing, and good luck in the final game!


Cad Bane and Aurra Sing armies...... so many...
someone should let everyone know when the final is, I want to try and catch it.


Yeah it seems to be the dominate build in this meta. That and cin dralling/aayla secura and the all fringe hired guns. But the bounty hunters are way more prevalent in this meta especially since sing is so deadly tojedi with that twin charg.not to mention how fun surge is in that squad.


Where were these shooter squads when I played my nute gunray squad! LOL

Would ave loved to have gone up against these with my Destroyer Droids in that squad. Energy shield 10 for the win! ThumpUp
theultrastar
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 2:52:12 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/12/2010
Posts: 554
The final, for the Legends Championship comes down to

Dr Daman vs scruffyhan

Good luck to both of you, very much looking forward to the game!
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 3:23:40 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/31/2010
Posts: 1,620
theultrastar wrote:
The final, for the Legends Championship comes down to

Dr Daman vs scruffyhan

Good luck to both of you, very much looking forward to the game!



Can't wait I like to think of this as the battle of The Good Doctor, Dr Daman, versus the Villainous Scruffy One, ScruffyHan. I, for one, am rooting for The Good Doctor, the ridiculousness of Scruffy telling everyone that they had no chance because he had signed up is just flat crazy.... and now he has a chance to deliver... save us Dr Daman you are our only hope! BigGrin
obiwan1knight
Posted: Monday, October 20, 2014 6:30:45 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 12/14/2011
Posts: 150
Location: Voss
Let us know when you guys will be playing so we can watch!
jen'ari
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:40:20 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,958
I am going to list my favorite ten (not really in order just going down the set list characters) SA or FP that have come from Legends set:

#1 Quick shot - all around sweet ability with just enough power to make him sneaky dangerous
#2 Defensive Force - I like the idea of force users helping each other out
#3 Swordmaster - Sidious feigned his ability to create opening for critical strikes, great
#4 Force crush - an easy way to do damage via the force from distance
#5 Guardian - something that can take away the damage from SA that replace attacks like Flamethrower, sweet
#6 Defiant Death - I can definitely see Chewie making a last shot and helps the idea of being a bodyguard and having more of a purpose
#7 Hacker - cool idea that creates different strategy
#8 Surprise Push - yep get adj and than before anyone activates, push them away
#9 Hired Gun - all fringe shooter = cool
#10 Thermal Detonator - I like targeting squares idea a lot
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Bloo Milk Theme Created by shinja
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net.
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.