RegisterDonateLogin

Is altering the meal. Pray it doesn't alter it further.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

World Vassal Regional 2018 Sign up and Reporting Thread Options
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:57:17 PM
Groups: Member

HoneHeron wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
HoneHeron wrote:
I barely know you Jen, but you are really embarrassing yourself. It's such a silly thing to get so worked up about, and resorting to name calling and packing a sad like a child? Just embarrassing.

Mad respect to you Caedus, hopefully the tantrum stops now and we can just get back to enjoying this game we all love!

Ya, I should be like the rest of you and just allow Caedus to cheat and not care about the others that did not get special treatment.

But initially all I ever called him was a list (true) cheater (true) and pathetic (probably not true but in this case true).

Then I got expelled for it.

Why aren't people calling caedus out for cheating?
I don't understand. Regardless of you are mad at me or think I am embarrassing or pathetic or whatever you should still point out the hypocrisy.
You should still stand for what is right.

So Hone I would like to know why respect Caedus on this particular issue. Not your part friendship or whatever. Just this issue.
That Caedus is willing to give special treatment to Frenchy for being in France but not too spryguy for having things out of his control or db for having a friend whose nother died

I'm not arguing with you. Everything that I have to say has already been said by others, and you won't listen anyway; just pick holes in everything I say.

Maybe comment in a way you don't leave holes available to be picked....
HoneHeron
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:57:53 PM

I have to play another Ven Zallow now! blast it.
Darth_Frenchy
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:00:07 PM

TimmerB123 wrote:
Lol, and I guess since I just spelled out my entire strategy, my slim chance of winning just got annihilated as Mike reads this.

(Not that he wasn't already aware of all of this)

Haha, theory only goes so far though, I know I have been dead wrong about some matches in the past.
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:00:48 PM

We discussed at LowerHuttACon last week how there was currently a Vassal tournament, and it was inevitable that the TN crew would rage-quit over making a mountain out of a molehill. And right on cue.....
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:01:31 PM

Caedus playing Frenchy time ends caedus up in points Frenchy would clearly win if played another two rounds caedus concedes. Bloomilk oh my goodness caedus is so understanding what a stand up guy. I LOVE YOU CAEDUS!! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING. Notthing to see here he made a decision its not cheating.... lol
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:02:11 PM

No one rage quit fake news
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:02:55 PM

He got kicked out by a dictator he wants to play... by the rules
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:05:22 PM

Didn't he win the vassal tournament... it was me and a well respected jim that quit get your information correct moron
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:06:58 PM

Deaths_Baine wrote:

Minutiae..... I was wrong about the rage quitting, but getting kicked out for personally attacking someone is just as ignominious. Reading from the outside, he didn't get kicked out for disagreeing, he got kicked out for calling Caedus a bunch of names.
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:07:47 PM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
Didn't he win the vassal tournament... it was me and a well respected jim that quit get your information correct moron

You guys can't have an argument without name calling, can you?
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:08:24 PM

TheHutts wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:

Minutiae..... I was wrong about the rage quitting, but getting kicked out for personally attacking someone is just as ignominious. Reading from the outside, he didn't get kicked out for disagreeing, he got kicked out for calling Caedus a bunch of names.

For calling him facts
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:09:03 PM

Not when you all lie. No no I cant
TheHutts
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:10:32 PM

Deaths_Baine wrote:
TheHutts wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:

For calling him facts

It's not about wrong or right - that could have been argued in a mature way. It's about name calling and lack of respect. You guys can't seem to manage it. I've been conversing with you like an adult, you've been calling me names.
HoneHeron
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:11:51 PM

TheHutts wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:
TheHutts wrote:
Deaths_Baine wrote:

For calling him facts

It's not about wrong or right - that could have been argued in a mature way. It's about name calling and lack of respect. You guys can't seem to manage it. I've been conversing with you like an adult, you've been calling me names.

+1
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:12:34 PM

Making blatantly false accusations then talking about respect ....interesting concept...
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:14:10 PM

You want me to respond with respect to lies and misinformation...what world do you live in
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:21:00 PM

as a matter of fact I am insulted that you would post that your playgroup would talk about the TN playgroup in a negative and false way, then post you did so, claiming you were right to do so, only to be wrong....

literally everything about what you did was disrespectful and then you are mad and paint me as some horrible person for calling you a moron... lets dissect what happened...

You posted falsely we rage quit.... only one person is out and he was kicked out.... lie
You posted TN rage quit last time I did rage quit, Jim, who is not a part of TN quit as well, not all of TN quit- i'll give you a half truth here I guess since I am in TN. I am pretty sure tn won this tournament you speak of though which I find hilarious.
Then you wont accept that you lied and try to spin it to save face and instead make yourself look like a victim....

wow.... I am actually insulted by your behavior sir.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:23:28 PM

To begin with I called him a liar, a cheater, and pathetic. In hindsight I wish I had said that this is pathetic or this decision is pathetic.
And I said screw you.

That is what I got kicked out for.
Just to clear the air.

He is a liar. (by definition)
He is a cheater (by definition)

He is the moderator (fact) the organizer (fact)
He is betraying everyone's trust (fact)

You guys just turn a blind eye and I didn't.
But i would like someone to prove that he is not a cheater and I will recant and apologize.
Deaths_Baine
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:24:28 PM

liar by definition.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:28:06 PM

Calling names should be the least that should be done to someone who is in authority and betrays the trust of those he is responsible for.
He should be banned from hosting events.

You know what happens to refs that are caught cheating? Fined, suspended, fired, blacklisted