RegisterDonateLogin

That thing's operational!

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

V-Set 16 Spoiler Thread Options
DarkDracul
Posted: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:02:28 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/18/2008
Posts: 629
Location: Kokomo
Donate Here to Support the V-Sets

V-Set 16 -"Rise to Power"
Old Republic - 5
1–
2– Kao Cen Darach, Jedi Battlemaster*
3–
4– Padawan Sniper
5–
Sith - 6
6–
7– Kas'im, Sith Blademaster*
8–
9–
10–
11– Sith Ordnance Specialist
Republic - 3
12– Anakin Skywalker, Hero With No Fear*
13– Caleb Dume, Jedi Padawan
14– Clone Shadow Trooper
Separatist - 1
15– Falleen Spy
Rebel - 2
16– Admiral Raddus*
17– Resistance Spy Droid
Imperial - 4
18– Admiral Rae Sloane*
19– Elite Praetorian Guard
20– First Order Officer
21– RA–7 First Order Protocol Droid
New Republic - 3
22– Cobalt Squadron Pilot
23– Jaina Solo Fel, Jedi Master*
24– Resistance Captain
Fringe - 3
25– Guardian of the Whills
26– Old Ben Kenobi, Desert Hermit*
27– Old Master, Maul*
Mando - 2
28– Canderous Ordo, Mercenary Commander*
29– Imperial Super Commando
Vong - 1
30– Vongerella, Dark Jedi*

Mini-Set -“The Last Jedi
New Republic- 3
01– Luke Skywalker of Ach-To
02– Rey and Kylo, Force-Bonded Allies
03– Rose Tico
04– Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo*
Imperial - 1
05– Supreme Leader Snoke*
Fringe - 1
06– DJ*


Spoiler Review April 26th SHNN EPISODE415
Sith Ordnance Specialist 11/30
Sith - RM: Sith Trooper, CotF17
Cost: 6
HP 10
Def 13
Att +1
Dam 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Melee Attack
Self-Destruct 10 [When this character is defeated, each adjacent character takes 10 damage]
Sith Pawn [Once per turn, you may remove a character with Sith Pawn from play to reroll one ally's attack or save, unless that character's orginal roll was a 1. This character is defeated.]
FORCE POWERS
Force 1
Door Shatter 1 [Force 1, replaces attacks: range 6; Designate 1 door as open; it remains open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed]
In the Sith Army even Force adepts were considered expendable.

Admiral Rae Sloane - Name revealed

Spoiler Review May 3rd SHNN EPISODE416
Clone Shadow Trooper 14/30
Republic - RM: Shadow Stormtrooper, LotF29
Cost 23
HP 50
DEF 14
ATT +7
DAM 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Order 66. Double Attack
Dark Armor [Whenever this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11. Attacks with lightsabers ignore this special ability]
Greater Mobile Attack [Can move both before and after attacking. This character can make extra attacks even if it moves this turn, but it must make them all before resuming movement]
Skip Tracer +2 [+2 Attack against non-Unique enemies]
Sniper [Other characters do not provide cover against this character's attack]
Stealth [If this character has cover, it does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 6 squares when choosing targets]
Recon [Roll twice for initiative once per round, choosing either roll, if any character with Recon in the same squad has line of sight to an enemy]
Shadow troopers operated covertly in highly modified armor.

Canderous Ordo, Mercenary Commander 28/30
Mandalorian - RM: Canderous, LotF54
Cost 39
HP: 110
Def: 19
Atk: 10
DMG: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique
Triple Attack [On its turn, this character can make 2 extra attacks instead of moving]
Affinity [May be in a Sith or Old Republic squad with a character whose name contains Revan]
Beskar'gam [When this character takes damage, he reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11]
Careful Shot +4 [On this character's turn, if he doesn't move, he gets +4 Attack]
Master Shot [On this character's turn, if he doesn't move, he may lose Twin Attack, attack enemies with cover even if not the nearest enemy, and enemies attacked by him cannot use Evade.]
COMMANDER EFFECT
At the start of the skirmish, choose 1 non-Fringe Unique ally. That ally gains Master Shot while within 6 squares of this character.
"Whatever you are fighting, it will be worthy of my skill."

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE417
Cobalt Squadron Pilot 24/30
New Republic - RM: Rebel Pilot, AE
Cost: 6
Hit:10
Def:13
Atk:+3
Dam:10
Special Abilities
Resistance
Melee Attack [Can attack only adjacent enemies]
Clumsy [-4 to this character’s save rolls]
Satchel Charge [Replaces attacks: Designate 1 adjacent door as open; it remains open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed]
During the evacuation of D'Qar, Cobalt Squadron destroyed the First Order Dreadnought Fulminatrix.

Anakin Skywalker, Hero With No Fear 12/30
Republic - RM: Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice, MotF21
Cost 35
HP 110
DEF 19
ATT 10
DAM 20
Special Abilities
Unique. Melee Attack; Twin Attack; Evade
Charging Assault +10 [Replaces turn: Can move up to double speed, then make an attack at +10 Damage against an adjacent enemy]
Force Bond [An ally whose name contains Kenobi gains Lightsaber Precision (Force 1: This character gets +10 Damage on its next attack)]
Rapport [Costs 5 less when in the same squad as a character whose name contains Ahsoka or Kenobi]
Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Force Grip 2 [Force 2, replaces attacks: sight; 20 damage]
Lightsaber Riposte [Force 1: When hit by a melee attack, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker]
Overwhelming Force 2 [Force 2, This character's attacks can't be prevented or redirected this turn, and special abilities that trigger as a result of being hit by an attack are suppressed. Ignore bonuses to Defense when determining whether the attack hit]
"Somebody's got to be the poster boy."―Obi-Wan Kenobi to Anakin Skywalker

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE418
Resistance Spy Droid 17/30
Rebel - RM: GONK, UH18
Cost 16
HP: 50
Def: 14
Atk: +6
Dmg: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Droid [Immune to critical hits; not subject to commander effects]
Affinity [May be in a New Republic squad]
Invisibility [Cannot be targeted by nonadjacent enemies]
Low Caste [Cannot be added to a squad via any character’s Reinforcements or Reserves abilities. This character's cost cannot be reduced.]
Master Slicer [Replaces attacks: This turn, this character can ignore doors while moving]
Stable Footing [Not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects]
Undercover [After setup, immediately before the first activation of the skirmish, place this character in an opponent's starting zone]
Vital Information [Replaces attacks, usable once per skirmish: choose 1 adjacent allied commander to gain either Never Tell Me the Odds (Suppresses enemy special abilities that modify initiative) or Tactician +6 (Add +6 to the initiative roll except on a roll of 1)]
"You are aware that I maintain a network of... well-placed individuals who share information with me from time to time?"―C-3PO

Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo 04/06
New Republic - RM: Queen Amidala CotF 31
Cost 18
HP 50
Def 16
Att +6
Dam 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Resistance
Cunning Attack [+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round]
Jolt [An enemy hit by this character's attack is considered activated this round; save 11. Huge and larger characters ignore this effect]
Ultimate Sacrifice [Replaces turn or when this character is defeated: remove this character from play, she is defeated; 20 damage to target enemy, ignoring cover; this damage cannot be prevented or redirected]
Leia's Decoy [Whenever a Small or Medium ally whose name contains Leia within 6 squares is targeted, this character can switch places with that character. This character becomes the target instead.]
"That's Admiral Holdo? Battle of Chyron Belt Admiral Holdo?" ―Poe Dameron

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE419
Padawan Sniper 4/30
Old Republic - RM: Dark Jedi CotF 7
Cost 19
Hit Points: 40
Defense: 15
Attack: 8
Damage: 20
Special Abilities
Double Attack [On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving]
Skip Tracer +4 [+4 Attack against non-Unique enemies]
Stable Footing [Not slowed by difficult terrain or low objects]
Stealth [If this character has cover, it does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 6 squares when choosing targets]
Force Powers
Force 3
Focused Attack [Force 2, usable only on this character's turn: This character ignores cover when determining legal targets this turn]
Surprise Move [Force 1; Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can immediately move up to its Speed before any other character activates]
In their most desperate wars with the Sith, Jedi would enlist teenage force sensitives with only a month or so of training.

Kas'im, Sith Blademaster 7/30
SITH - RM: Shado Vao, LotF38
Cost 37
HP: 90
Def: 20
Att: +13
Dam: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Melee Attack; Double Attack
Advantageous Attack [+10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round]
Dun Möch Style [On this character's turn, adjacent enemies get -2 to saves and cannot use Force powers to attack him]
Melee Duelist [+4 Defense when attacked by an adjacent enemy]
Soresu Style [When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
FORCE POWERS
Force 3. Force Renewal 1
Leaping Assault [Force 2, replaces turn: Move this character to any unoccupied square within 6 squares. This move does not provoke attacks of opportunity. After moving, this character may still make all of its attacks this turn.]
Lightsaber Protection 2 [Force 2: This turn, when this character would take over 10 damage, reduce the damage to 10. The reduced damage cannot be prevented or redirected.]
Surprise Attack [Force 2: Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can make an immediate attack]
COMMANDER EFFECT
An ally within 6 squares whose name contains Darth Bane gains Soresu Style.

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE420
Elite Praetorian Guard 19/30
Imperial - RM: Coruscant Guard, CotF46
Cost 27
HP 100
DEF 17
ATT +10
DAMAGE 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
First Order. Melee Attack; Double Attack
Acrobatic [Ignores enemy characters when moving]
Dark Armor [Whenever this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11. Attacks with lightsabers ignore this special ability.]
Electrostaff +10 [+10 Damage against adjacent nonliving enemies. An adjacent living enemy hit by this character's attack is considered activated this round; save 11]
Rapport [Imperial allies whose names contain Guard cost 2 less when in the same squad as this character]
Snoke's Bodyguard [If a character whose name contains Snoke is an adjacent ally and would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead]
Teräs Käsi Style [Whenever this character takes damage from a melee attack, reduce the damage dealt by 10]
The Praetorian Guard was an elite force of eight warriors who protected Supreme Leader Snoke.

DJ 06/06
Fringe - RM: Captain Typho, CS 5
Cost 22
HP: 60
Def: 16
Atk: 6
DMG: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Double Attack
Advanced Door Gimmick [At the end of his turn, this character can designate 1 door that he can see as open; it remains open and cannot be closed until the end of this character's next turn, or until he is defeated]
Double Agent [Suppresses enemy and allied commander effects that alter the number of activations per phase]
Don't Join [Enemy characters within this character's line of sight cannot join your squad]
Master Hacker [Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can cancel a special ability used by an enemy to designate a door as temporarily open or closed]
Master Slicer [Replaces attacks: This turn, this character can ignore doors while moving]
"It's all a machine, partner. Live free, don't join."

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE421
Imperial Super Commando 29/30
Mandalorian - RM:
Cost 24
HP: 50
Def: 17
Atk: +8
Dam: 20
Special Abilities
Affinity [May be in an Imperial squad]
Beskar'gam [When this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11]
Death-Dealer [Once per turn, each enemy that takes damage from one of this character's abilities takes 10 additional unpreventable damage]
Double Attack [On its turn, this character can make 1 extra attack instead of moving]
Flight [Ignores difficult terrain, enemy characters, low objects, and pits when moving]
Missiles 10 [Replaces attacks: sight; 10 damage to target and to each character adjacent to that target; save 11]
Outmaneuver [Cancel a special ability from an enemy within 6 squares that targets this character; the enemy can avoid this effect with a save of 11]
Mandalorian warriors who maintained rule over Mandalore on behalf of the Galactic Empire.

Kao Cen Darach, Jedi Battlemaster 2/30
Old Republic - RM: Agen Kolar, CS11
Cost 44
Hit: 120
Def: 20
Atk: +13
Dam: 20
Special Abilities
Unique. Melee Attack; Double Attack; Greater Mobile Attack
Djem So Style [Whenever this character is hit by a melee attack, make a save of 11. On a success, this character can make an immediate attack against that attacker]
Force Bond [An ally named Satele Shan gains Lightsaber Flurry]
Synergy [An ally named Satele Shan gets +2 Defense while within 6 squares]
Force Powers
Force 3. Force Renewal 1; Master of the Force 2
Force Leap [Force 1: This turn, this character can move through enemy characters without provoking attacks of opportunity]
Force Repulse 2 [Force 2, replaces attacks: 20 damage to all characters within 2 squares; push back Huge or smaller characters to 3 squares from this character]
Lightsaber Deflect [Force 1: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
Lightsaber Flurry [Force 1, replaces attacks: Make 4 attacks at -10 Damage]
"Go Satele, you must walk a different path."

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE422
Falleen Spy 15/30
Separatist - RM: Neimoidian Soldier, RotS36
Cost 7
HP 20
Def 11
Atk +5
Dam 10
Special Abilities
Black Sun
Devious [+4 Attack against activated enemies]
Pheromones [Cancel an attack from a living enemy within 6 squares that targets this character; the attacker can avoid this effect with a save of 11]
Stealth [If this character has cover, it does not count as the nearest enemy for an attacker farther than 6 squares when choosing targets]
Black Sun profited from the Clone Wars as its Falleen spies advanced the Separatist cause.

Vongerella, Dark Jedi 30/30
Yuuzhan Vong - RM: Barriss Offee, Jedi Knight (CW 6)
Cost 17
Hit: 60
Def: 17
Atk: +8
Dam: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Melee Attack
Affinity [May be in a Sith squad]
Cloaked [If this character has cover, it cannot be targeted by nonadjacent enemies]
Force Immunity [Enemies cannot affect this character with Force powers, or spend Force points to reroll attacks against this character or to respond to this character's attacks and abilities]
Surge-Coral Implants [At the start of the skirmish, after set up, you may choose 1 Unique living ally. The chosen ally either gains 1 Force point or gains Vongsense until the end of skirmish]
Plaeryin Bol [Replaces turn: 40 damage to 1 adjacent living enemy; save 11]
Vongsense [Ignores Force Immunity of Yuuzhan Vong enemies]
FORCE POWERS
Force 1.
Force Lightning 1 [Force 1, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage]
Lightsaber Defense [Force 1: When hit by an attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
COMMANDER EFFECT
Allies with Dark Spirit or Eternal Sith Spirit are subject are subject to this effect:
At the end of her turn, an ally whose name contains Spirit or Shaper within 6 squares may be placed in a square adjacent to her or a Unique living ally within line of sight.
This Yuuzhan Vong Dark Jedi hides in the Cloak of the Sith region with her master.

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE423
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.

Old Ben Kenobi, Desert Hermit
Fringe - RM: Kenobi Unleashed, TFU18
Cost 44
HP: 130
Def: 22
Atk: 14
Dmg: 20
Special Abilities
Unique. Melee Attack; Triple Attack
Cunning Attack
Intuition [Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character can immediately move up to his speed before any other character activates]
Rival [Cannot be in a squad with non-Fringe characters]
Outcast [Not subject to commander effects from living allies. Cannot gain special abilities from living allies]
Force Powers
Force 3. Force Renewal 1
Force Cloak [Force 2, replaces turn: For the rest of the skirmish, this character gains Cloaked]
Force Dash [Force 2, replaces attacks: Move this character up to his Speed. After moving, this character may make 2 attacks]
Lightsaber Defense [Force 1: When hit by an attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
"Hello there"

Old Master, Maul 27/30
Fringe - RM: Maul Sith Apprentice, JA5
Cost 45
Hit: 130
Def: 20
Atk: +13
Dam: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Melee Attack; Twin Attack
Holocron of Malachor [At the start of the skirmish, choose 1 ally named Sith Holocron: that ally gains Drain Life 2 (Force 2, usable only on this character’s turn: range 6; 20 damage to target living enemy and remove 20 damage from this character) for the rest of the skirmish]
Juyo Style Mastery [Scores a critical hit on an attack roll of natural 17, 18, 19, or 20. Whenever this character scores a critical hit, make a save of 11; on a success, this character can make 1 immediate extra attack]
Outcast [This character is not subject to commander effects from living allies and cannot gain special abilities from living allies]
Shrouded [Cannot be targeted by enemy abilities within 6 squares. Cannot gain abilities that reduce or prevent damage.]
FORCE POWERS
Force 3. Force Renewal 1
Force Cloak [Force 2, replaces turn: For the rest of the skirmish, this character gains Cloaked (If this character has cover, he cannot be targeted by nonadjacent enemies)]
Force Push 4 [Force 4, replaces attacks: sight; 40 damage; push back target 4 squares if Huge or smaller]
Knight Speed [Force 1: This character can move 4 extra squares on his turn as part of his move]
COMMANDER EFFECT
If a character whose name contains Ezra is in your squad, a character named Sith Holocron may be in your squad regardless of faction.
"Formerly Darth, now just Maul."

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE424
RA–7 First Order Protocol Droid 21/30
Imperial - RM: Juggernaut War Droid (KotOR)
Cost: 8
HP 30
Def 15
Atk +0
Dmg 0
SPECIAL ABLIITIES
Droid. First Order. Melee Attack
Camaraderie [Allies whose names contain Protocol Droid gain First Order]
Advanced Door Gimmick [At the end of its turn, this character can designate 1 door that it can see as open; it remains open and cannot be closed until the end of this character's next turn, or until it is defeated]
Allegiance [If your squad contains only First Order characters, allies whose names contain Protocol Droid gain Satchel Charge (Replaces attacks: Designate 1 adjacent door as open; it remains open for the rest of the skirmish and cannot be closed) until the end of the skirmish]
"There are some credits in it for you if you bring me the head of an Imperial RA-7 protocol droid. The optics on those are supposed to be magnificent." ―Sevox

First Order Officer 20/30
Imperial
Cost 15
Hit: 50
Def: 17
Atk: +7
Dam 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Infantry Turret [Once per round, after initiative is determined, this character may make an immediate attack ignoring cover, at +10 Attack for 10 Damage]
Shields 1 [When this character takes damage, it reduces the damage dealt by 10 with a save of 11]
Single-Shot Blaster [This character cannot gain Twin Attack]
COMMANDER EFFECT
Droids are subject to this effect:
Non-Unique First Order allies within line of sight gain Shields 1.
"The First Order is eternal!"

Supreme Leader Snoke 05/06
Imperial - RM: Darth Plagueis JA 6
Cost 43
HP: 120
Def: 20
Atk +0
Dam 0
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. First Order; Melee Attack
Dark Master [At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique allied character. That character may spend this character’s Force points as if they were its own.]
The Phantom Menace [This character does not count as a legal target for enemies farther than 6 squares away]
FORCE POWERS
Force 3. Force Renewal 2; Master of the Force 2
Chain Lightning 2 [Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 20 damage to target and to each enemy within 2 squares of the target]
Dark Link [Force 2, usable on his turn: Target 1 Unique living enemy and 1 living ally, ignoring cover; 10 damage to both. Move that enemy and then the ally up to 4 squares toward the other without provoking attacks of opportunity. This ability ignores Force Immunity.]
Force Bubble 3 [Force 3, When this character takes damage, reduce the damage dealt by 40]
Force Stun [Force 1, usable only on this charater’s turn: range 6; target living enemy is considered activated this round; save 11]
Sith Lightning 30 [Force 2, replaces attacks: range 6; 30 damage]
COMMANDER EFFECT
While your squad contains only First Order characters: Allies within 6 squares get +4 Attack and +10 Damage.
"You have the spirit of a true Jedi! And because of that you must die."

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE425 Spoiler review starts @mark: 1:25:35 due to technical difficulties
Resistance Captain 24/30
New Republic - RM: Merc Commander, IE35
Cost 19
HIT: 50
Def: 16
Atk: +8
Dam: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Pilot. Resistance.
Evade [When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
Outmaneuver [Cancel a special ability from an enemy within 6 squares that targets this character; the enemy can avoid this effect with a save of 11]
Rapport [Resistance pilots cost 1 less when in the same squad as this character]
COMMANDER EFFECT
Resistance pilot followers gain Evade.
Unique pilot followers gain Outmaneuver.
There were captains in both the Resistance army and in the navy.

Rose Tico 03/06
New Republic - RM: Old Republic Recruit LotF2
Cost 12
HP 40
Def 16
Att +5
Dam 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Resistance
Electric Taser [Once during her turn: 10 damage to an adjacent enemy; save 16]
Finn's Bodyguard [If a character whose name contains Finn is an adjacent ally and would take damage from an attack, this character can take the damage instead]
Twin Attack [Whenever this character attacks, she makes 1 extra attack against the same target]
"That's how we're gonna win, not fighting what we hate, but saving what we love." ―Rose Tico to Finn

Rey and Kylo, Force-Bonded Allies 02/06
New Republic - RM: Large Base
Cost 63
HP 140
Def 22
Att +12
Dam 20
Special Abilities
Unique [Counts as both Rey and Kylo Ren]
Resistance. First Order. Melee Attack; Double Attack; Greater Mobile Attack
Acrobatic [Ignores enemy characters when moving]
Affinity [May be in an Imperial squad]
Anarchist [Not subject to commander effects. Suppresses enemy and allied commander effects within 6 squares]
Cunning Attack [+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round]
Lightsaber Wielder [Counts as having a lightsaber]
Parry [When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
Spinning Blade Attack [Replaces turn, usable only while this character is at half Hit Points or more: This character can move up to its speed this turn and it can attack each adjacent enemy once as it moves. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity]
Teamwork [At the end of this character's turn, it may immediately make an attack or use an ability that replaces attacks]
Force Powers
Force 3. Force Renewal 1; Master of the Force 2
Force Repulse 2 [Force 2, replaces attacks: 20 damage to all characters within 2 squares; push back Huge or smaller characters to 3 squares from this character]
"Ben, I saw your future. You'll turn, I'll help you." "You'll be the one to turn. You'll stand with me, Rey."
―Rey & Kylo


Luke Skywalker of Ach-To 01/06
New Republic
Cost 28
HIT: 90
Def: 18
Atk:+11
Dam: 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique. Resistance. Pilot. Melee Attack
Double Attack; Greater Mobile Attack
Allegiance [If your squad contained only Resistance characters immediately before the first activation of the skirmish, an ally whose name contains Rey gains Greater Mobile Attack]
FORCE POWER
Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Force Projection 5 [Force 5, usable once per skirmish, replaces turn or when this character would be defeated: This character has 10 Hit Points, is considered activated and cannot attack or be damaged. When an enemy in Luke's line of sight targets, allies of Luke are not legal targets and do not count as the nearest enemy or adjacent. The enemy can target Luke, ignoring cover. At the end of the round, this character is defeated. This Force power cannot be canceled.]
Force Spirit 6 [If this character is defeated, immediately add 6 Force points to an ally with a Force rating; that ally can spend Force points 1 extra time per turn for the rest of the skirmish]
Force Withdrawal [Force 1, usable on this character's turn: Until the start of this character's next turn or until he spends a Force point, he gains Force Immunity]
“See you around, kid,”

Spoiler Review SHNN EPISODE426
Caleb Dume, Jedi Padawan 13/30
Republic - RM: Dass Jennir, DT11
Cost 22
HP 70
Def 17
Att +9
Dam 20
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Unique (counts as Kanan Jarrus)
Melee Attack; Twin Attack; Stealth
Depa Billaba's Holocron [At the start of the skirmish, choose an ally whose name contains Jedi Holocron. For the rest of the skirmish, that ally gains Lightsaber Assault (Force 1, replaces attacks: Make 2 attacks)]
Padawan [This character can spend a Unique ally's Force points as though they were his own. He still cannot spend Force points more than once per turn and cannot combine the ally's Force points with its own]
Soresu Style [When hit by an attack from a nonadjacent enemy, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
Synergy +3 [+3 Attack and +3 Defense while an ally whose name contains Depa Billaba is within 6 squares]
FORCE POWERS
Force 2
Force Sense [Force 1, usable only on this character's turn: Enemy characters lose Stealth for the rest of the round]
"He's reckless, but reckless may be exactly what we need right now."―Depa Billaba

Jaina Solo Fel, Jedi Master 23/30
New Republic - RM: Jaina, CotF54
Cost 32
Hit: 100
Def: 20
Atk: +12
Dam: 20
Special Abilities
Unique. Pilot. Melee Attack
Double Attack; Greater Mobile Attack
Cunning Attack [+4 Attack and +10 Damage against an enemy who has not activated this round]
Parry [When hit by a melee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
Force Powers
Force 2. Force Renewal 1
Master of the Force 2 [May spend Force points up to 2 times in a single turn]
Force Leap [Force 1: This turn, this character can move through enemy characters without provoking attacks of opportunity]
Lightsaber Deflect [Force 1: When hit by a nonmelee attack, this character takes no damage with a save of 11]
"If I start feeling the urge to tattoo my face, I'll be sure to let you know."

Admiral Raddus 16/30
Rebel - RM: Admiral Ackbar, UH43
Cost 11
HP 50
Def 15
Atk +5
Dam 10
Special Abilities
Unique. Pilot
Tactician +4 [Add +4 to the initiative roll except on a roll of 1]
Commander Effect
Droids are subject to this effect:
At the end of this character's turn choose 1 Rebel pilot follower within 6 squares. Until the end of this character's next turn, that follower gains Battering Assault +10 [Replaces turn: This character can move up to double speed, then attack each adjacent target once at +10 Damage. Determine legal targets before making the first attack roll. Huge or smaller characters hit by this attack are pushed back 2 squares from this character. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.].
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette, I have an idea."
Naarkon
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 3:26:48 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/30/2014
Posts: 283
Location: Wisconsin
I am really loving these, especiall that Sith ordinance specialist. Resistance spy droid also looks super cool, as well as Old Ben. Outcast was a great choice and can probably be reused easily on future characters.
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 7:16:07 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/8/2010
Posts: 3,186
Awesome! Thanks for compiling! First thoughts:

Vongerella is amazing, easily favourite of the new set. I really like how she is key for Sith squads that use ghosts or versus Vong but also equally helps the Vong set up the grafting shaper for a big heal. Great stuff and I may have to play Vong in the next regional.

First Order Officer just made Daala Stormtroopers that much stronger.

Old Master is also pretty cool and I like the holocron in the Rebels bit.

Yes! Finally Kas'im! One of the greatest characters from that book and huge boost to Bane.

Not a massive fan of the resistance spy droid but thankfully there is a slight amount of effort to actually gain NTMTO and further break reserve teams.

Great job on the Last Jedi characters, way to turn the "Ham and Pineapple of Star Wars movies" into some decent accurate minis. Even lame admiral purple hair has a useful mini haha. Cobalt Squadron having clumsy is also hilarious hahaha. And maybe the Praetorian Guard with Palp reborn will be enough to see a Royal Guard squad in Casual? Also DJ is thematically cool.
droidadmiral
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:53:27 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/20/2010
Posts: 172
guess who's bak? Bane is Bak, Back again....

B.A.K. ---- Bane, Amanoa, Kas'im
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:41:46 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,855
Kao looks good. Flurry can definitely be fun. (Initially didn't see force bond and was like ......)

Ordo looks amazing
General_Grievous
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 11:45:02 AM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 1/8/2010
Posts: 3,186
jen'ari wrote:
Kao looks good. Flurry can definitely be fun. (Initially didn't see force bond and was like ......)

Ordo looks amazing


True master shot seems interesting
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:17:19 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.




Journal of the Whills (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. That character is considered to be within range of allies’ commander effects, and its own commander effects have unlimited range. Also choose Disciplined Leader or Willing to Serve. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen character gains the chosen ability. When that character is defeated, this character chooses another Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. Any "at the start of the skirmish" instances are immediately resolved. This character is defeated when there are no more such characters to choose.)




I bolded the section I was curious about. How does Coordinate work, if you can not count distance to the Keeper of the Whills?
I assume its an error?

gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:30:44 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2017
Posts: 206
shmi15 wrote:
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.




Journal of the Whills (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. That character is considered to be within range of allies’ commander effects, and its own commander effects have unlimited range. Also choose Disciplined Leader or Willing to Serve. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen character gains the chosen ability. When that character is defeated, this character chooses another Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. Any "at the start of the skirmish" instances are immediately resolved. This character is defeated when there are no more such characters to choose.)




I bolded the section I was curious about. How does Coordinate work, if you can not count distance to the Keeper of the Whills?
I assume its an error?



Not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing about not being able to count distance to it in the ability.
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:33:31 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.




Journal of the Whills (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. That character is considered to be within range of allies’ commander effects, and its own commander effects have unlimited range. Also choose Disciplined Leader or Willing to Serve. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen character gains the chosen ability. When that character is defeated, this character chooses another Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. Any "at the start of the skirmish" instances are immediately resolved. This character is defeated when there are no more such characters to choose.)




I bolded the section I was curious about. How does Coordinate work, if you can not count distance to the Keeper of the Whills?
I assume its an error?



Not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing about not being able to count distance to it in the ability.



In the 2nd one, it says "Does not count as a legal target". How do you presume to count distance to something that is not a legal target? Are you just counting to a square and assuming its there? Because you can't... It doesn't exist. It even says before it, "Ignore Characters" So there are 2 instances in the ability where it doesn't allow you to count to this character, or for this character to count to another character
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:42:02 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,855
General_Grievous wrote:
jen'ari wrote:
Kao looks good. Flurry can definitely be fun. (Initially didn't see force bond and was like ......)

Ordo looks amazing


True master shot seems interesting

Ya buddy, no evade, awesome! Careful shot, awesome no mood team movement, awesome. Could be in sith, cool. Just a piece that has possibilities but not broken at all. Got to"use him" not just super easy to play.
It is a character that has character.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:44:02 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2017
Posts: 206
shmi15 wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.




Journal of the Whills (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. That character is considered to be within range of allies’ commander effects, and its own commander effects have unlimited range. Also choose Disciplined Leader or Willing to Serve. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen character gains the chosen ability. When that character is defeated, this character chooses another Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. Any "at the start of the skirmish" instances are immediately resolved. This character is defeated when there are no more such characters to choose.)




I bolded the section I was curious about. How does Coordinate work, if you can not count distance to the Keeper of the Whills?
I assume its an error?



Not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing about not being able to count distance to it in the ability.



In the 2nd one, it says "Does not count as a legal target". How do you presume to count distance to something that is not a legal target? Are you just counting to a square and assuming its there? Because you can't... It doesn't exist. It even says before it, "Ignore Characters" So there are 2 instances in the ability where it doesn't allow you to count to this character, or for this character to count to another character


Yes, you can count to characters that aren't legal targets. Light Spirits are the prime example. The "ignores characters" is for the purposes of moving, as you should know.
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:47:10 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
Guardian of the Whills 25/30
Fringe - RM: Dark Side Adept, RotS57
Cost 17
HP: 40
Def: 16
Atk: +7
Dam: 10
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Coordinate [This character gets +4 to saves while within 6 squares of an ally named Keeper of the Whills]
Plasma Bolt -2 [Enemy characters get -2 to save rolls to prevent damage from this character's attacks]
Synergy +2 [+2 Attack and +2 Defense while an ally whose name contains Whills is within 6 squares]
Way of the Whills [During setup, if an ally whose name contains Qui-Gon Jinn, Chirrut Îmwe or Lor San Tekka is in your squad, choose: Resistance or Force 1. For the rest of the skirmish, characters in your squad whose names contain Whills gain the chosen ability. If one of those allies already has a Force rating, it gains 1 Force point.]
Guardians of the Whills wielded lightbows, handcrafted bowcasters infused with a Kyber crystal.




Journal of the Whills (Ignores characters and terrain. Cannot open doors. Cannot attack or be damaged, and does not count as a legal target, the nearest enemy, or adjacent. Not subject to commander effects. Does not provide cover. At the start of the skirmish, choose a Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. That character is considered to be within range of allies’ commander effects, and its own commander effects have unlimited range. Also choose Disciplined Leader or Willing to Serve. For the rest of the skirmish, the chosen character gains the chosen ability. When that character is defeated, this character chooses another Unique ally whose name contains Skywalker, Leia, or Vader. Any "at the start of the skirmish" instances are immediately resolved. This character is defeated when there are no more such characters to choose.)




I bolded the section I was curious about. How does Coordinate work, if you can not count distance to the Keeper of the Whills?
I assume its an error?



Not sure where you're getting that from. Nothing about not being able to count distance to it in the ability.



In the 2nd one, it says "Does not count as a legal target". How do you presume to count distance to something that is not a legal target? Are you just counting to a square and assuming its there? Because you can't... It doesn't exist. It even says before it, "Ignore Characters" So there are 2 instances in the ability where it doesn't allow you to count to this character, or for this character to count to another character


Yes, you can count to characters that aren't legal targets. Light Spirits are the prime example. The "ignores characters" is for the purposes of moving, as you should know.



I thought this was Errata'd?
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:51:16 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2017
Posts: 206
What was the errata?
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 2:05:53 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
What was the errata?


I thought that they could not count distance anymore? I could be wrong about it, I know they errata'd that they are non living, but for some reason I thought they changed more about that character, and others that are worded similarly.
gandalfthegreatestwizard
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 2:14:31 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2017
Posts: 206
Well, if you can't count distance to characters that aren't legal targets, no character can get Force Renewal, Mettle, Sith Rage or Illusion from any of the Force spirits in the game, because you have to count distance (4 squares) for those abilities. Since Light Spirit obviously works I'm going to say this does too.
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 2:21:07 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
Well, if you can't count distance to characters that aren't legal targets, no character can get Force Renewal, Mettle, Sith Rage or Illusion from any of the Force spirits in the game, because you have to count distance (4 squares) for those abilities. Since Light Spirit obviously works I'm going to say this does too.


Counting from and to something are different. Which is why I asked. You can count distance from lots of things you can not count distance to. Thats why I was wondering. If the Synergy were on the Keeper himself, I would not question it. But the fact you have to count to the Keeper... Makes me think about it. I'm sure this was brought up in the design, so some designer notes on it anyone? Or a rules guy?
urbanjedi
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 2:32:22 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 1,617
shmi15 wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
Well, if you can't count distance to characters that aren't legal targets, no character can get Force Renewal, Mettle, Sith Rage or Illusion from any of the Force spirits in the game, because you have to count distance (4 squares) for those abilities. Since Light Spirit obviously works I'm going to say this does too.


Counting from and to something are different. Which is why I asked. You can count distance from lots of things you can not count distance to. Thats why I was wondering. If the Synergy were on the Keeper himself, I would not question it. But the fact you have to count to the Keeper... Makes me think about it. I'm sure this was brought up in the design, so some designer notes on it anyone? Or a rules guy?


You can count distance to any character. You may or may not have LOS to that character or be able to affect it with abilities/attacks/SAs/etc, and it may or may not be a legal target, but you can still count distance to it.


Things like GOWK's CE, ataru style, Shii-Cho Style, killing a force ghost, force repulse, doctrine of fear, etc are all wotc abilities that count distance.
shmi15
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 3:17:03 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/19/2010
Posts: 1,252
urbanjedi wrote:
shmi15 wrote:
gandalfthegreatestwizard wrote:
Well, if you can't count distance to characters that aren't legal targets, no character can get Force Renewal, Mettle, Sith Rage or Illusion from any of the Force spirits in the game, because you have to count distance (4 squares) for those abilities. Since Light Spirit obviously works I'm going to say this does too.


Counting from and to something are different. Which is why I asked. You can count distance from lots of things you can not count distance to. Thats why I was wondering. If the Synergy were on the Keeper himself, I would not question it. But the fact you have to count to the Keeper... Makes me think about it. I'm sure this was brought up in the design, so some designer notes on it anyone? Or a rules guy?


You can count distance to any character. You may or may not have LOS to that character or be able to affect it with abilities/attacks/SAs/etc, and it may or may not be a legal target, but you can still count distance to it.


Things like GOWK's CE, ataru style, Shii-Cho Style, killing a force ghost, force repulse, doctrine of fear, etc are all wotc abilities that count distance.



So your saying GOWK's CE works if there is a FS or the Guardian is within 6 of another character? Or the Holocron? None of those abilities you mention target, except GOWKs CE. Synergy would have to target, because your "searching" for a character for something to trigger.

I'm pretty curious about this, I looked through the FAQ/Glossary and couldn't find anything.

And I thought they ruled you can not move FS with Caedus SBM? Maybe they did not, but I thought it happened.
urbanjedi
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 4:15:03 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/30/2008
Posts: 1,617
shmi15 wrote:


So your saying GOWK's CE works if there is a FS or the Guardian is within 6 of another character? Or the Holocron? None of those abilities you mention target, except GOWKs CE. Synergy would have to target, because your "searching" for a character for something to trigger.

I'm pretty curious about this, I looked through the FAQ/Glossary and couldn't find anything.

And I thought they ruled you can not move FS with Caedus SBM? Maybe they did not, but I thought it happened.


Possible what you are thinking of is that Force Ghosts by rule are never adjacent? They cannot gain any of the supply abilities because of that.

However, they are still an ally, they are a character, another character cannot occupy the same square they do (although you can walk through them like you now can with mice).

As far as SBM, you are free to move anyone within 6. Now I know a couple years ago where we misplayed a pit ruling (before SBM was changed and you couldn't throw people into pits) with force ghosts. But there shouldn't be anything that prevents you from moving a force ghost with something like SBM or Repulse.
jen'ari
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 6:51:53 PM
Rank: Advanced Bloo Milk Member
Groups: Member

Joined: 5/3/2014
Posts: 1,855
I'm just waiting for ghosts to be able to collect Gambit.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Bloo Milk Theme Created by shinja
Powered by Yet Another Forum.net.
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.