RegisterDonateLogin

Quench the thirst you didn't even know you had.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Drafting League - Chit Chat Options
creme_brule
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 1:48:50 PM
Groups: Member

curler88j wrote:
Because he is a great shooter and even if i end up not playing him in one of my squads at least i will not have to face him then. why did you pick who ever you picked?

lol, sry, didn't mean to sound harsh. Blushing just my friend and i were wondering why you chose cad bane, since usually most people choose their commanders, THEN their beatsticks, since there's usually more beatsticks than commanders out there...but i see your logic, lol...don't want to end up facing you. Sneaky ...you better not freakin choose moff nyna...Glare Bored Cursing Flapper
buttcabbge
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:47:36 PM

@curler: glad you liked the fake school. I didn't list one for General Skywalker, but he's pretty clearly an option QB from the Jedi Academy--kind of a Tebow type (y'know, some people love him, some people hate him, and the media/George Lucas treats him like he's Jesus).

After I took R2 (tow cable is so powerful, and works with so many squad types--I couldn't pass him up), I was hoping Riekkan, General Wedge, or Whorm would fall to 12, but no such luck. Right now, I'm thinking General Wedge with the tenth pick is the steal of the first two rounds (gold has to be loving his picks at 7 and 10), but time shall tell.
curler88j
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:50:42 PM

creme_brule wrote:
curler88j wrote:
Because he is a great shooter and even if i end up not playing him in one of my squads at least i will not have to face him then. why did you pick who ever you picked?

lol, sry, didn't mean to sound harsh. Blushing just my friend and i were wondering why you chose cad bane, since usually most people choose their commanders, THEN their beatsticks, since there's usually more beatsticks than commanders out there...but i see your logic, lol...don't want to end up facing you. Sneaky ...you better not freakin choose moff nyna...Glare Bored Cursing Flapper

Thats a really good idea!
curler88j
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:55:42 PM

curler88j wrote:
creme_brule wrote:
curler88j wrote:

\

Sorry if i sounded rude in my post you quoted i just meant to ask every one why they choose who they did?
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:19:24 PM

curler88j wrote:
curler88j wrote:
creme_brule wrote:
curler88j wrote:

\

Sorry if i sounded rude in my post you quoted i just meant to ask every one why they choose who they did?

I wont spoil the suprize............im getting bouush and greedo next they are awesome!'

ThumpUp ThumbsUp LOL
curler88j
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:22:05 PM

not if i take greedo first lol
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:34:20 PM

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my whole plan is gone! why? why do that to me?!!! JK
empirejeff
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:59:47 PM

why you fried poor greado man?
buttcabbge
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:18:40 PM

I think I should warn everybody that as soon as Dr. Evazon goes, I'm snapping up Ponda Baba so that you can't have synergy.
Weeks
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:20:33 PM

Picking Mas was very interesting, its like when a team drafts some O-Line guy you have never heard of but the guy end up staying on our team for like 15 years and only giving up like 1 sack a year. Solid move FlyingArrow.

I will also say nice move picking up GMLS AND Vader Scourge, you basicly counterdrafted GMLS' bigest threat.
FlyingArrow
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 11:54:14 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Weeks wrote:
Picking Mas was very interesting, its like when a team drafts some O-Line guy you have never heard of but the guy end up staying on our team for like 15 years and only giving up like 1 sack a year. Solid move FlyingArrow.

I will also say nice move picking up GMLS AND Vader Scourge, you basicly counterdrafted GMLS' bigest threat.

We'll see if Mas becomes a good move or not. At this point I already regret it. I think I should have taken GMLS, but I'm likely to change my mind again. We'll see how it goes.

In less than 3 hours creme_brule will auto-select the Mouse Droid if we don't hear from him. BigGrin
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:52:58 AM

time

everyone had interesting first round picks and it looks like we have to wait till round 3 or 4 to see what everyone has planned well except Echo i think we all know what he has planned. =)
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:02:56 AM

Two hours to Mouse Droid...
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:22:53 AM

doesn't his time end at 11?
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:39:44 AM

curler88j wrote:
doesn't his time end at 11?

empirejeff's last turn was at 3:47:35 AM
The timestamp for this post is 2:39:44 PM

At least that's what I see - for me everything is 3 hours ahead. It's a bit tricky with the timestamps being off, but he has a little over an hour remaining.
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:22:07 AM

oh wow the time stamp for empires last turn is 9:47 pm for me and thats 2 hours behind my time
FlyingArrow
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:25:10 AM

curler88j wrote:
oh wow the time stamp for empires last turn is 9:47 pm for me and thats 2 hours behind my time

Yep. He posted at 11:47pm, your time.
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:32:26 AM

and its now 11:30 my time so it also auto pick time
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:33:02 AM

and its now 11:30 my time so its almost auto pick time
curler88j
Posted: Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:33:41 AM