RegisterDonateLogin

Always keep refrigerated. In carbonite.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Renegades and Rogues (contains spoilers for V-set 2. Full set list now up) Options
eMouse
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2011 2:22:45 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

Demosthenes wrote:
Assuming the RM will be a Boma for Master Thon.

For those who are looking for something other than the RM, the Bulette from Dungeons of Dread DDM might be a nice choice.

dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:54:47 AM
Groups: Member

New Info 11/02/11 Number 14, is the first republic character, Mace Windu, Legacy Of The Light Side
qvos
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:30:33 AM

eMouse wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
Assuming the RM will be a Boma for Master Thon.

For those who are looking for something other than the RM, the Bulette from Dungeons of Dread DDM might be a nice choice.

Good idea. I still am trying to catch up on v set 1BigGrin
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:43:30 AM

Mace WIndu?? I'm assuming this will be the butt whooping, no holds barred, epicly destructive Mace Windu that destroys everything in his path?
Sashlon
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:51:42 AM

wannabe mexican wrote:
Mace WIndu?? I'm assuming this will be the butt whooping, no holds barred, epicly destructive Mace Windu that destroys everything in his path?

I certainly am looking forward to Vaapad Style Mastery, I bet that will be fun.

BlooMilk
rogueshadow16
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 10:50:04 AM

Sashlon wrote:
wannabe mexican wrote:

I certainly am looking forward to Vaapad Style Mastery, I bet that will be fun.

BlooMilk

Woah! Drool Drool
Abiwan
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 12:22:26 PM

wow I hope the new stats would suit my clone wars windu BigGrin

Abiwan
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:19:55 PM

Finally manage to finish Thon's mini ... now eager for the stats Love

@bill and the gang .. when would be RnR preview starts?
LeftiesWillRule
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:06:43 PM

So far, "Renegades and Rogues" doesn't seem to have than many renegades OR rogues... And I wish/hope that Mace Legacy of the Light Side ends up using the CS sculpt. the MotF sculpt is terrible enough for one figure; why use it twice?

Abiwan, that Master Thon looks great. What did you make him out of?
dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:27:49 PM

Abiwan wrote:
Finally manage to finish Thon's mini ... now eager for the stats Love

@bill and the gang .. when would be RnR preview starts?

Wow that is a very good Thon figure.
CerousMutor
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:58:36 PM

LeftiesWillRule wrote:
So far, "Renegades and Rogues" doesn't seem to have than many renegades OR rogues... And I wish/hope that Mace Legacy of the Light Side ends up using the CS sculpt. the MotF sculpt is terrible enough for one figure; why use it twice?

Got to kinda' second that at the moment. Zannah is the only who only fits into the theme, even then its square peg, round hole ala hammer.
billiv15
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 12:58:56 AM

LeftiesWillRule wrote:

There's a reason for both.
I haven't given out any of the theme pieces as of yet. And as I've repeatedly said, our "themes" will never be as far reaching as WotC's were - because we aren't using the themes to sell minis - really just as a name and a fun subset of the larger set.

Using MotF as the RM is because it sucks, it's a rare, and its recent. If you are a fan of the CS, CotF or Rots Mace, that's fine too, as we will likely eventually have more Mace's to use them. But obviously using any Mace for Mace LotLS won't be an issue.
Abiwan
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:37:33 AM

@LeftiesWillRule and Dreadtech, My Master Torn is using Triceratop model (body and head) with RoTF Yuzzem (both hands, Feets, Eyebrow and base) and it fit nicely giving realistic face effect. BigGrin

@BillIV - When would the stat preview start?
billiv15
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:56:49 AM

Abiwan wrote:
@LeftiesWillRule and Dreadtech, My Master Torn is using Triceratop model (body and head) with RoTF Yuzzem (both hands, Feets, Eyebrow and base) and it fit nicely giving realistic face effect. BigGrin

@BillIV - When would the stat preview start?

I'll give you an approximate date - April.

The intention is to have some early previews of actual stats available for some events in April, as well as for Regionals in May/June. But the April stuff is highly contingent on having a satisfactory level of play testing, revision, and final editing done on the cards. We aren't there yet, but once we are, we will start previews of stats.

More likely, you can keep watching (listening) to the SNHH as we will continue to give out the set list (full list expected by the end of June) and a few random things, like VSM given out this week. We will continue to add more generally, as well as get more specific as time goes, and our confidence in what we have worked on becomes more solid.
R5Don4
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:43:52 AM

Abiwan wrote:

After six long years we finally have a use for the Yuzzem!
CerousMutor
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:11:28 AM

R5Don4 wrote:
Abiwan wrote:

After six long years we finally have a use for the Yuzzem!
LOL
AdmiralMotti89
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:25:28 AM

billiv15 wrote:

Using MotF as the RM is because it sucks, it's a rare, and its recent.

ThumbsUp

Does it ever suck!

I prefer the first two maces over it in pretty much any situation I can think of. It's defininitely the most worthless one, so it's good it's getting the nod to the the RM.
dreadtech
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:42:09 AM

@Abiwan
Thanks for that info on master thon, I really cannot get over just how good that custom fig is, I really wish I could use greenstuff to make figs like that. I am fine at just doing a few chop and change and repaints but commission out any more complex figs. I am very lucky to have CerousMutor to do me some of them for SWM trades and am very grateful to him for this.

@ Bill, I really should say thanks again for your spoilers that you give out on the SHNN shows, threads like this one just would not be possible without such info. For anyone who cannot listen live to the show you can listen or download the show as they are recorded. Well worth it.
Also very happy to have info on a differant faction this week, any chance for a New Republic character next week?

Dreadtech
billiv15
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:38:02 AM

dreadtech wrote:
@Abiwan
Thanks for that info on master thon, I really cannot get over just how good that custom fig is, I really wish I could use greenstuff to make figs like that. I am fine at just doing a few chop and change and repaints but commission out any more complex figs. I am very lucky to have CerousMutor to do me some of them for SWM trades and am very grateful to him for this.

@ Bill, I really should say thanks again for your spoilers that you give out on the SHNN shows, threads like this one just would not be possible without such info. For anyone who cannot listen live to the show you can listen or download the show as they are recorded. Well worth it.
Also very happy to have info on a differant faction this week, any chance for a New Republic character next week?

Dreadtech

Remind me if you are there, but yes, I'll try to remember to do an NR piece this week :) Good suggestion.
Kamikaze13
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 8:06:08 AM

billiv15 wrote:
dreadtech wrote:
@Abiwan

Dreadtech

Remind me if you are there, but yes, I'll try to remember to do an NR piece this week :) Good suggestion.

Drool ThumbsUp Love ThumpUp Woot