RegisterDonateLogin

Help me Bloo Milk, you're my only hope.

Welcome Guest Active Topics | Members

Renegades and Rogues (contains spoilers for V-set 2. Full set list now up) Options
Azman
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 3:44:40 PM
Groups: Member

Abiwan wrote:
Finally manage to finish Thon's mini ... now eager for the stats Love

Love the custom...ThumbsUp

the dino.. a particular model you bought ? or did you get lucky and have on just right ?

My kids dinos arent quite right... i will have to buy one ????

My version will be a pale shadow of your original !
Abiwan
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 7:21:15 PM

Azman wrote:

Love the custom...ThumbsUp

the dino.. a particular model you bought ? or did you get lucky and have on just right ?

My kids dinos arent quite right... i will have to buy one ????

My version will be a pale shadow of your original !

@Azman - thanks, I just get lucky that dino model is right scale and it was only USD2 for the set of six (T-rex,Velocyraptor ,brontosaurus and etc all out of scale)
dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 8:42:21 AM

Post 1 updated with a New Republic character.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 8:52:08 AM

Tycho? Nice. I'm really excited to see what sort of stats and abillities our beloved Rogues have. I also like that he isn't rebel.
dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 8:55:59 AM

wannabe mexican wrote:
Tycho? Nice. I'm really excited to see what sort of stats and abilities our beloved Rogues have. I also like that he isn't rebel.

I was hoping for Affinity for rebel. It would be nice though if the members of Rogues Squadron had an ability just for it's members, I don't expect to get many members of the squadron in set 2 but if they could build on it by adding 1 or 2 members every set.

Anyway as a character he gets ThumpUp from me.
niner
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 9:53:14 AM

Sweetness Tycho Celchu!! ThumpUp I wonder if we are going to get another Rogue or even a Wraith! If we do I hope its Wes!
billiv15
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 11:31:17 AM

dreadtech wrote:
wannabe mexican wrote:
Tycho? Nice. I'm really excited to see what sort of stats and abilities our beloved Rogues have. I also like that he isn't rebel.

I was hoping for Affinity for rebel. It would be nice though if the members of Rogues Squadron had an ability just for it's members, I don't expect to get many members of the squadron in set 2 but if they could build on it by adding 1 or 2 members every set.

Anyway as a characters he gets ThumpUp from me.

Good guess on the spreading out the members :) We aren't doing 8 members in one set, and intend to spread them out over time.

As for the CE, I will confirm he has one, and it's for "Allied Pilots". The reason to keep it from being just "Rogue Squadron" figures is just to give him uses outside of only RS squads. I don't want to totally niche him out of regular play. With that said, I think you will find he works very well with his crew, and with his "friends". :)

Oh and he won't have Rebel affinity. This is NR Tycho as the leader of RS - not representing him during his Rebel days as a basic pilot.
dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 12:59:13 PM

Fair enough on the Affinity, If he has a CE then I agree it represents him has he was joining the New Republic.

Already thinking on a custom fig for him, If we do indeed get other members of rogue squad in this set and beyond, then the pilots need to stand out from each other so custom figs are going to have to be creative.

Looking forward to this one a lot.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 6:17:28 PM

billiv15 wrote:

As for the CE, I will confirm he has one, and it's for "Allied Pilots". The reason to keep it from being just "Rogue Squadron" figures is just to give him uses outside of only RS squads. I don't want to totally niche him out of regular play. With that said, I think you will find he works very well with his crew, and with his "friends". :)

Winter?

dreadtech wrote:
Already thinking on a custom fig for him, If we do indeed get other members of rogue squad in this set and beyond, then the pilots need to stand out from each other so custom figs are going to have to be creative.

The non-Human pilots should be distinctive enough.

Oh, I just thought, Terrik Booster and Max(?), his daughter would perhaps fit the theme of this set.
niner
Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 10:16:17 PM

dreadtech wrote:
Fair enough on the Affinity, If he has a CE then I agree it represents him has he was joining the New Republic.

Looking forward to this one a lot.

Yes I agree as well, a couple of Rogues/Wraiths per set will keep me happy. Also with it being Captian Tycho then no affinity is they way he should be. I can't wait.

Also Booster and Mirax would be awesomeness!

Can we hope for a villian for the Rogues to fight? Perhaps Ysanne Isard?
dreadtech
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 9:41:46 AM

post 1 updated. A fringe character
markedman247
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:29:12 PM

If there is an Isard, then I am way ahead of the curve as I am working on her as we speak. It's just sad that her pictures on the Wookieepedia range from Golden Girl to really hot Cougar so it's hard to pin down how she looks.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011 7:08:30 PM

markedman247 wrote:
If there is an Isard, then I am way ahead of the curve as I am working on her as we speak. It's just sad that her pictures on the Wookieepedia range from Golden Girl to really hot Cougar so it's hard to pin down how she looks.

When I make my one of her I will just give her a scarlet uniform, a red eye, black hair with a white streak in it. That is the look I will go for.
General Ed
Posted: Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:46:55 AM

markedman247 wrote:
I like the idea of a hot cougar. Wink
Kaxel Vofer
Posted: Monday, February 28, 2011 4:13:22 AM

Celeste was confirmed to this set, In hope has a good interaction with rakghouls, greettings.
Baegn
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:38:07 AM

Anything new to report here? It's been a couple of weeks, I'm itchin' for some news.
wannabe mexican
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 2:07:28 AM

Baegn wrote:
Anything new to report here? It's been a couple of weeks, I'm itchin' for some news.

Most of the spoilers come from the SHNN and there wasn't one the other week. Hopefully we get some more soon though!!
billiv15
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 10:48:00 AM

obsidian7788
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:56:35 AM

yes. Thak you now we can have a fringe civil war. Zahn consortium vs. black sun
Biggsy
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 4:13:58 PM

..vs Jabba